Donator
Liked Posts:
and no way do we move hossa. thats just wrong

Sent from My 1998 Palm Pilot Using Tapatalk

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Kesler ain't worth this, IMO.

Regarding Kesler, I hear the Canucks want Saad or Teravainen in any package. I can't imagine any possibility the #Blackhawks offer either.

- @MarkLazerus on Twitter

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Disagree there. To the Hawks, a legit 2C is more valuable than Sharp.

For some reason I thought Kesler was a guy with an injury history...he's been pretty durable throughout the years. Missed some time during the lockout year other than that, not much at all.

That said, I still wouldn't make the deal, but that's why I'm only posting here and not in a GM's chair.

I'll change my tune once it happens (or not).

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Disagree there. To the Hawks, a legit 2C is more valuable than Sharp.

Providing that 2C can stay healthy......no exactly a MO of Kesler. Really don't think Van is looking at Sharp anyway....you don't trade for a 32 year old vet in the midst of a team rebuild.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For some reason I thought Kesler was a guy with an injury history...he's been pretty durable throughout the years. Missed some time during the lockout year other than that, not much at all.

That said, I still wouldn't make the deal, but that's why I'm only posting here and not in a GM's chair.

I'll change my tune once it happens (or not).

You're right. I thought the same thing. I think he missed some games vs the Hawks over the years and that's probably why we were thinking that way. But he has been pretty damn healthy for the most part.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Kesler ain't worth this, IMO.

Totally agree. I would even be hesitant to do Saad for Kesler straight up.

Providing that 2C can stay healthy......no exactly a MO of Kesler. Really don't think Van is looking at Sharp anyway....you don't trade for a 32 year old vet in the midst of a team rebuild.

The Canucks may even be able to get a better return on Sharp though, than Kesler given their limitations on Kesler's NTC

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's a bit much

we are not here to create the rumors, we are here to respond to them. if you know someone and have a source either do not say anything or give the source. if we allow people to "have sources" they will have sidney crosby coming here and toews coming out of the closet.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

Also a good point. But if they acquire Kesler they need to make cap space somewhere and not sure if moving Oduya will be enough.

FWIW, I think Oduya is gone anyway.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
we are not here to create the rumors, we are here to respond to them. if you know someone and have a source either do not say anything or give the source. if we allow people to "have sources" they will have sidney crosby coming here and toews coming out of the closet.

Well, I say we start creating rumors. It sure beats Chicago baseball. I'll start.....

I hear that Fisch is hitting on Patrick Sharp's wife and that's why they are trying to trade him.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
We did have a poster come on here claiming to know someone close enough to the Backes' family that he was able to correctly predict Backes' availability for every playoff game following his concussion. Just sayin'.

It's not like HW does this all the time. Not something to get that worked up about.

And in the age of the Internet and social media, it's quite possible that what he's saying is true.

Not saying I believe him, but I'm also not fully discounting his claim, either.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Well, I say we start creating rumors. It sure beats Chicago baseball. I'll start.....

I hear that Fisch is hitting on Patrick Sharp's wife and that's why they are trying to trade him.

No, I'm hitting on his mistress :slap:

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Also a good point. But if they acquire Kesler they need to make cap space somewhere and not sure if moving Oduya will be enough.

FWIW, I think Oduya is gone anyway.

Isn't Sharp making more than Kesler as it stands?

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Unless Sharp banged a teammates wife, I don't really see how it's anyone's business who he wants to fuck.