Blackhawks Trade And Free Agent Rumors And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kevin Hayes will officially become a UFA at midnight Saturday.

Go join your bro in Florida ya bum.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Supposedly Kayes has interest in Colorado or Calgary too, but internet rumors are random.

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
... and the worst kept secret in Chicago hockey comes to fruition and is topped off by an idiotic article by Chris Kuc which I know he updated from the day before (because I read it first then - then again today).... Kayes ... still might sign with the Hawks as a free agent (from his agent....) not out of the running ... '

All of that a few paragraphs down from words from Bowman saying that he is looking forward to his draft pick as compensation - - - hey Chris, in case you missed it ... that is language from someone who has moved on from a relationship (duh implied.).

Come on Kuc, lift ya game, mate. :) It ain't that tough to do.

Edited... Oh and a denouement on this stupid episode in a slow Summer ... I will promise to absolutely regret not being able to sign Kayes to the same level that I regrett losing Elburn boy, Billy Sweatt...

which is to say - not at all. :) Enjoy your career Kev.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Second round pick in return? I'll take it.

Don't think this is anything shocking...but the Blackhawks are pretty pissed off about the whole situation and while it is "nice" that they get a pick, the organization is in the mind frame that it will take another 3 years to even possibly get a return on that pick and it likely won't be as good as Kevin Hayes is right now. From what I was told, the Blackhawks believe Kevin Hayes is their most complete prospect at this point and Blackhawks really believe he would have made the team out of camp this year. He wants to be a top 6 player right off the bat, or atleast in the near future, and he is looking at Kane/Hossa and knows it won't happen anytime soon.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
fucking selfish ass hole, fuck him.

Afraid to share the spot light so he won't get none at all. Rookie move.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Thought Kayes was going to Calgary (with his college buddies) or Florida (with his brother) for sure. Oh well.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't mind brookbank

Eh, that's because he played maybe half a season (and a handful or two of those were at W instead of D). We'd be throwing shit at our televisions if he played in all of them at D.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
On another note, holy shit we're getting close to hockey season again.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any predictions on who gets dealt to get under the cap?

Jsnowball81

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hard saying but Im guessing it will be Oduya. I think he has the most trade friendly contract that will get us under the cap with one move also that frees up another slot for one of the young D-men. He is also most frequently mentioned so that probably means it wont be him.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yea the hawks kinda have to figure this out soon

Sent from My 1998 Palm Pilot Using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.