Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm in shock.....

Can't decide who is crazier.....Bowman who gave him that $ then traded him, Q who had his love child or the Calgary GM who must attend the Stevie Wonder School of Sight.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Calgary GM thinks Bolig will have some good value as a vet who won a Stanley cup for his young club.

Hey, meanwhile 1 spot taken on the Calgary roster, maybe Khayes will abandon hope of out beating that great vet presence Bolig becomes in Canada

And don't worry, Q can just use Brandon Mashinter in that role to continue pissing you off.

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i'm a bit bummed by moving Bollig. Can't pass a offer like that tho

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Huge win-win scenario for the Hawks. They get rid of a crappy hockey player and get a draft pick in return. Bowman is making up for all his idiotic mistakes this season

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
Lol we all bitched that Bollig didn't offer very much but at most some physical presence on the 4th line and for too much money and Calgary traded for him.... wtf are we not seeing that Q and Calgary see? I don't get it.... I mean I liked having a semi-goon for the regular season who could play some hockey, but wtf else is there to see?

Hey Bowman got the Rangers to trade for John Scott ... I mean honestly Bollig had to be an easier sell - he actually scored some. :)

Nice job Stan - now who can fill that 3 minutes per game of ice time??? Must be a tough decision.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Is Calgary interested in Crawford? Maybe they'll give up a first rounder for him.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
And don't worry, Q can just use Brandon Mashinter in that role to continue pissing you off.

If it means anything, Mashinter's AHL numbers indicate he at least has some sort of hockey ability. Has 127 points in 271 career AHL games. Bollig had just 24 in 146 GP.