My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
You are pretty clear, yet I was clearly talking about eggbritches. Are you sure you haven't had a few this afternoon?
Einstein, is Packer Fan your brother? LOLOLLLLOLOLO.. You two should be a comedy team: Nit and Wit

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
On the contrary; soccer fans just enjoy soccer. The irrational, rabid backlash it gets from many of those who dislike the sport is what's astounding. Never have seen so many people so eager to make sure that everyone knows how much they don't like soccer.

Here is a great article on it. It sums up the attitudes of people like Modo perfectly (and there are no prizes for guessing which side of this cultural argument I'm on - the opposite side from them)

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertai...oulter-is-right-to-fear-the-world-cup/373680/

Good article. Fuck Ann Coulter. While I do not enjoy the sport, I'm not hating on it everyday.

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
Einstein, is Packer Fan your brother? LOLOLLLLOLOLO.. You two should be a comedy team: Nit and Wit

The only pic I could find dumb enough for a reply was your avatar, so I wont bother. Huehuehue. Now get off my lawn fucktard.

Try to make a joke not so lame next time you plan to insult. Your jokes are like watching you pretend like you know football, fucking awful yet hard to steer away from the train wreck that we all want to see. Tell some more stories about how you borrowed cups of sugar from your neighbor Walter Payton and eat gas station food every sunday while calling everyone else junkies and bitching. It's what you are good with, so stick at it.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
The only pic I could find dumb enough for a reply was your avatar, so I wont bother. Huehuehue. Now get off my lawn fucktard.

Try to make a joke not so lame next time you plan to insult. Your jokes are like watching you pretend like you know football, fucking awful yet hard to steer away from the train wreck that we all want to see. Tell some more stories about how you borrowed cups of sugar from your neighbor Walter Payton and eat gas station food every sunday while calling everyone else junkies and bitching. It's what you are good with, so stick at it.
You do go on, don't you LOLOLO

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Alright, moving this

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
can you + rep me with your awesome powers that be before you do? meh, kidding.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Mention soccer and the mods freak out. Of course it's ok to have endless Tatas threads

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are pretty clear, yet I was clearly talking about eggbritches. Are you sure you haven't had a few this afternoon?

I get it now. Quoting me confused me. Plus I'm quick to be defensive here. Something about my name seems to turn people a bit irrational at times.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:

Ehhh. That nit and wit showed your age. Out dated and tired. I'm sorry you had better comebacks than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Say goodnight, USA.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still alive?

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Holyfucking shit that was close!

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
And we're done. I can now survive the continuing (American) football news drought by getting interested in the Tour de France. Btw, why don't xenophobic USers attack cycling the same way they do soccer? Is it because we have won a few tours?

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
And we're done. I can now survive the continuing (American) football news drought by getting interested in the Tour de France. Btw, why don't xenophobic USers attack cycling the same way they do soccer? Is it because we have won a few tours?

why don't xenophobic USers attack cycling the same way they do soccer?>>>
>>>Apples to oranges, but in short...cycling isn't nearly as flawed as the WC tourney.