D. Rose Sticking To His Guns: Won't Recruit Carmelo

Liked Posts:
Educate yourself by reading what Dr. Cole actually said about Derrick Rose.

He stated that Rose had the option of finishing his rehab on the court or off the court. Derrick Rose chose to finish off the court.

That decision was supported by JR, GarPax, Thibs, his Bulls teammates, & every superstar player in the NBA c.

How many of these guys are doctors?

Unless you can produce one of them having such a credential, your rebuttal has failed.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
The article saying Rose was cleared to play came out on the 9th of March...

A day later another article states Rose said his hamstrings were "on fire" after practice...Yeah that really sounds like he is ready physically.

Imagine what would happen after a week of playing 3-4 games of basketball?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I can't believe we're still arguing about Rose's year off.

That being said, let me join in.

It's understandable why people were pissed. You had reports that he was "dominating" practice and was fully ready physically, but just not mentally there. Months later, he still wasn't back on the floor. That a JDLR---just doesn't look right.

Then he gets back on the court "fresh" the beginning of the next season, and everyone thought, "OK, we can move on. The guy stayed out 18 months because he wanted to be sure he was ready. Now we know he's ready and has a minimal risk of re-injury."

What's one of the first things that happens. He suffers another major injury.

Wasn't the year off so that wouldn't happen? That said, I wish nothing but the best for Rose and hope he helps the Bulls to a title, but you could see how that might stick in some people's craw.

Liked Posts:
I can't believe we're still arguing about Rose's year off.

That being said, let me join in.

It's understandable why people were pissed. You had reports that he was "dominating" practice and was fully ready physically, but just not mentally there. Months later, he still wasn't back on the floor. That a JDLR---just doesn't look right.

Then he gets back on the court "fresh" the beginning of the next season, and everyone thought, "OK, we can move on. The guy stayed out 18 months because he wanted to be sure he was ready. Now we know he's ready and has a minimal risk of re-injury."

What's one of the first things that happens. He suffers another major injury.

Wasn't the year off so that wouldn't happen? That said, I wish nothing but the best for Rose and hope he helps the Bulls to a title, but you could see how that might stick in some people's craw.

Who's arguing? Either he was cleared to play by doctors or he wasn't. It's cut and dry.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
Educate yourself by reading what Dr. Cole actually said about Derrick Rose.

He stated that Rose had the option of finishing his rehab on the court or off the court. Derrick Rose chose to finish off the court.

That decision was supported by JR, GarPax, Thibs, his Bulls teammates, & every superstar player in the NBA.
How many of these guys are doctors?

Unless you can produce one of them having such a credential, your rebuttal has failed.
Do you actually believe that your opinion is more important than the names you emboldened?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
The article saying Rose was cleared to play came out on the 9th of March...

A day later another article states Rose said his hamstrings were "on fire" after practice...Yeah that really sounds like he is ready physically.

Imagine what would happen after a week of playing 3-4 games of basketball?

...and then he was waiting for God to tell him when he can play
...and then he was waiting until he could jump off of his left leg
excuses, excuses. Nothing to debate. Do you know who leaked that information? The Bulls FO. Why? Because they wanted Rose to get back on the court.