Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Saw a thing on fb that Evan Turner is going to sign with the Celtics. Rondo and Turner...what a sharpshooting backcourt

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Smart becomes a real good pro

czman

Liked Posts:
Wade can't shoot either. You don't have to be a good shooter to be an all-star.

The Celtics are going to be very bad if they don't get some shooting. You can't win in the NBA playing 15' and in on offense. 30 years ago you could probably get away with it. Not in this NBA.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wade can't shoot either. You don't have to be a good shooter to be an all-star.

The Celtics are going to be very bad if they don't get some shooting. You can't win in the NBA playing 15' and in on offense. 30 years ago you could probably get away with it. Not in this NBA.
At least they still have...Avery Bradley?

Jeff Green and Olynyk can also hit the 3. I can't remember anyone else on their roster who can. Gerald Wallace I guess...kinda.

czman

Liked Posts:
At least they still have...Avery Bradley?

Jeff Green and Olynyk can also hit the 3. I can't remember anyone else on their roster who can. Gerald Wallace I guess...kinda.

I think only Bradley shot over 36%. Wallace is not a good shooter.

They better hope Gereen and Olynyk take bug steps forward. They might be like the Pistons last season.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think only Bradley shot over 36%. Wallace is not a good shooter.

They better hope Gereen and Olynyk take bug steps forward. They might be like the Pistons last season.
Did Bradley shoot 36% or like 38-40%?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Bradley shot 39% from 3

but only attempted 200 and made 79

most likely with more attempts his percentage would be worse

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
Ray Allen as yet unsigned. It seems like he's always talked about with three options; retire, Miami or Cleveland.

I just wonder if he might look at Chicago. He's basically going to get the same money and one year wherever he goes so why not go with the Bulls. He has history with Thibs (unless that's why not) all he really would have to do is come off the bench and shoot the ball. He'd be at the 2 with either Rose or Hinrich so he can find the corner and wait.

Then with the Paul George injury, wouldn't Indiana look at him for a year to come off the bench for scoring.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ray Allen as yet unsigned. It seems like he's always talked about with three options; retire, Miami or Cleveland.

I just wonder if he might look at Chicago. He's basically going to get the same money and one year wherever he goes so why not go with the Bulls. He has history with Thibs (unless that's why not) all he really would have to do is come off the bench and shoot the ball. He'd be at the 2 with either Rose or Hinrich so he can find the corner and wait.

Then with the Paul George injury, wouldn't Indiana look at him for a year to come off the bench for scoring.
Ray's looking for more rings at this point...Indiana has to be out of the question right now. Chicago is a fit, but I see him going to Cleveland because that team with Love is an easier path to the Finals imo. That team also needs shooting so he's got a role there as well that could theoretically be seen as better than Chicago.