Donator
Liked Posts:
haha'

Sent from My 1998 Palm Pilot Using Tapatalk

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
So much better than signing Stastny or trading for Kesler or Spezza
There was no cap space to get anybody, nor should a team one fluke goal from a Cup dismember itself to just prove that they can.

Other teams need help, and paid for it, the Hawks need a tweek.

nick.santangelo.9

Liked Posts:
There was no cap space to get anybody, nor should a team one fluke goal from a Cup dismember itself to just prove that they can.

I was just kidding around. I like that they brought him back... As long as he's not our 2C. Hawks need to free up some cap to bring in someone

KBIB

Liked Posts:
I was just kidding around. I like that they brought him back... As long as he's not our 2C. Hawks need to free up some cap to bring in someone
Agree on that regard, my friend.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Liked what Regin did in the final month of the season. Wish he would've got more time in the playoffs.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

They were also lucky they didn't get bounced by Minny.

Goes both ways.

KBIB

Liked Posts:
Liked what Regin did in the final month of the season. Wish he would've got more time in the playoffs.

Agreed.

Now that Sluggig is gone chances are Regin takes his spot on the four. Guys got wheels, can PK, and knows his only opportunity at sticking here is to play a role.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Crawford.

/debate

No, the debate ended when it was Joe saying something.

Can something pessimistic and alogical be stated about the Hawks, then it's said but not actually a "debate"

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I don't think he is ready to step into that role. Let's hope I'm wrong

I've got my reservations as well. But a lot of them are eased by the knowledge that, should be put into the 2C role, he's likely to have All-Star (and maybe even HOF) talent on his wings.

nick.santangelo.9

Liked Posts:
I've got my reservations as well. But a lot of them are eased by the knowledge that, should be put into the 2C role, he's likely to have All-Star (and maybe even HOF) talent on his wings.

I think he would play best with sharp and hoss on his wings. If he is as close to Kane offensively as we heard his talent would be wasted with Kane

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I think he would play best with sharp and hoss on his wings. If he is as close to Kane offensively as we heard his talent would be wasted with Kane

Yep. He and Kane on the same line would be redundant as they have similar skillsets (reportedly). Put them on separate lines and you have two fantastic scoring lines. Also means you get Toews back with Kane.

nick.santangelo.9

Liked Posts:
As long as TT can play as the 2C the hawks are fine. A top six with Toews Kane Sharp Hossa TT Saad, with guys like Bickell Shaw Kruger Morin and Smith on the bottom two lines I think they have a good year next year. It all really revolves around TT and the 2C spot

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
As long as TT can play as the 2C the hawks are fine. A top six with Toews Kane Sharp Hossa TT Saad, with guys like Bickell Shaw Kruger Morin and Smith on the bottom two lines I think they have a good year next year. It all really revolves around TT and the 2C spot

True.

I think the more important aspect of sorting out the Top 6 is that it will also help sort out the Bottom 6. I think that's where the Hawks got outplayed the most: by the other team's 3rd and 4th lines.