Hahaha.. Heat miss their 2 top FA targets..

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Lowry stayed in TOR, one of their targets

Their top 2 targets were Lowry and Gortat. They missed on both. Now Windhorst is going on ESPN talking about how the Heat's top 2 targets were really Ariza and Gasol. That guy is such a Heat homer.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Miami is done, they won't be winning anymore chips. Their only hope is that other teams in the East get weaker by losing talent so the Heat can steal them for cheap.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Miami is done, they won't be winning anymore chips. Their only hope is that other teams in the East get weaker by losing talent so the Heat can steal them for cheap.

I think Greg Oden is available.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
According to Dan LeBatard, Lowry wasn't one of their main targets. They never even called him. Lowrys agent was just spilling false info. There was definitely internal interest but maybe they knew the price would be too much.

Something doesn't seem right to me with this Miami thing. Miami had a plan in place long before 2010 FA was in place and now everyone isn't sure what they're doing while other teams are talking to all of these secondary FAs and Melo? I think we're gonna see more NWO stuff very soon in Miami. Melos joining them.