In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/rockets/2014/02/25/dwight-howard-james-harden-houston-rockets-hot-team-nba/5816795/

"He has been in the league for a long time," Howard said about Anthony. "He hasn't made it to the Finals and at this point in his career he wants to win. You can see it every night when he plays. I know he has to take a lot of shots and all that stuff, but he just wants to win.

"I can't say (what he'll do). That's on him. He's got to decide. (But) he can't be what everybody else wants. In this situation, you've got to take your heart out of it…So I'd just say for him, take his heart out of it and think with his head and think about business."

"If you don't win, you're not going to get all the (off-court) stuff you want anyway," Howard said. "I saw that last year (in Los Angeles). I was in the biggest market for the NBA, and we lost, so those (companies) aren't going to be coming to you for losing.

"When I was in Orlando, a small market, and we were winning. I was very popular with a lot of different deals on the table. So it's moreso about winning, and you've got to put yourself in a position to where you're winning basketball games and you're having fun doing it. Losing is not fun, and Melo wants to win."

Thanks Dwight, keep up the good work and Melo will be all ours.
:derbulls:

Liked Posts:
You make a good point. And being in the East enhances Chicago's chances even more.

Celks

Liked Posts:
D12 to help recruit Melo to the Bulls.....What a horrible title for a thread for stating the obvious. Of course players want to win and will get more for doing so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
D12 to help recruit Melo to the Bulls.....What a horrible title for a thread for stating the obvious. Of course players want to win and will get more for doing so.
:whoosh:

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not so obvious to NBA players.

Often, they pick whoever is paying them the highest salary, not noticing that they could make a WHOLE LOT MORE in annual income by taking a little less money to go to a good team and getting a lot of advertising dollars.

Carmelo is a perfect example. He already knows how it feels to play on a losing team with the Knicks. He also knows how much money he can make from sponsors playing for a huge market with a shitty team.

Now, will he take the extra money that the Knicks can pay him (which is actually less than the Bulls can pay him after state taxes(on a 4 year deal) or will he go to the Bulls where the money is close, the defense is great, he can be a ball-hog to his heart's content, and who will make lots of advertising dollars playing for a winning team?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
i think Melos mind is made up on what he wants to do already

its either Chicago or New York....i'd be shocked if he signed elsewhere