Carmelo "The Decision" 2

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
If Carmelo announces his intention to announce his decision live on ESPN primetime, and announces he's accepting a 4 year/20M deal to take his talents to South Beach, how would you react?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Demand the NBA be locked out the after the next CBA expires and fro the lockout to not end until the Miami Heat are eliminated from the NBA.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
riot-460x276.jpg

Toast88

Liked Posts:
"I'm taking my talents to south...Chicago" (flips off the camera, lights a Heat jersey on fire)

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
He'll go to Houston... with LeBron, Wade, Bosh, Gasol. They'll call themselves the Rockeetles.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
The bigger question is why would Miami even try to get him? Let's say he ended up in Miami (even though that wouldn't happen) and they wanted to create a "Big 4". Which of these guys would start the game on the bench? Is he going to take LeBron's SF spot?

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
The bigger question is why would Miami even try to get him? Let's say he ended up in Miami (even though that wouldn't happen) and they wanted to create a "Big 4". Which of these guys would start the game on the bench? Is he going to take LeBron's SF spot?

I don't think LBJ needs to be classified as a SF. He can play several different positions.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes

I would say they could have LeBron at PG since he is their best ball distributor, Wade at SG, Melo at SF, Bosh at PF or C.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I don't think the heat have money for the big 4. I don't even think they will have enough money to sign deng unless wade and bosh take huge paycuts. wade sucks now but bosh can easily get a good contract elsewhere. I don't know why these guys choose to suck lebron's dick. Lebron is taking the max and forcing his bff's to take a paycut. When will the loyalty to bron end?