Is Lebron Scared?

ThaGator

Liked Posts:
Yeah, LeBron is terrified of Pau Gasol in a Bulls uniform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liked Posts:
Bron just enjoying himself with his family, he good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's always something with Lebron, isn't it,even when he's not doing anything? Maybe he's just going about his business? It seems pretty likely that he'll be back in Miami(Cleveland is trying to offer Hayward max so they don't seem confident, Clippers are out, uhh..maybe Phoenix?), the bigger question is figuring out the money and trying to bring in a FA or two.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Maybe Lebron is waiting for Durant to tell him where he is going next...

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
It's always something with Lebron, isn't it,even when he's not doing anything? Maybe he's just going about his business? It seems pretty likely that he'll be back in Miami(Cleveland is trying to offer Hayward max so they don't seem confident, Clippers are out, uhh..maybe Phoenix?), the bigger question is figuring out the money and trying to bring in a FA or two.

Don't rule out NY. If Wade and Bosh decide they want $15-16 Mill each, LeBron might bolt. The Knicks would be a good fit with Carmelo still there. Hell, LeBron would be in the catbird seat there; he could pretty much hand pick the players he wants to join him.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Don't rule out NY. If Wade and Bosh decide they want $15-16 Mill each, LeBron might bolt. The Knicks would be a good fit with Carmelo still there. Hell, LeBron would be in the catbird seat there; he could pretty much hand pick the players he wants to join him.

Lol no.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I doubt bron goes to suns but that and cavs I think are the most intriguing options. Love said he would sign long term with cavs if bron goes there and suns have more cap space and draft assets to build a solid ass team

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I doubt bron goes to suns but that and cavs I think are the most intriguing options. Love said he would sign long term with cavs if bron goes there and suns have more cap space and draft assets to build a solid ass team

The suns are interesting. They have the cap and resources to get a 2 player combination of Love,Melo, or LeBron

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Cavs youth > than Heat without 'Bron. I could see him going back there because it would do the least damage to his reputation and they have some nice pieces there.

People are acting like its a no brainer that he returns to the Heat, but Wade is almost done so the Heat are going to keep losing in the future.