ESPN push to keep Carmelo in NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Think about what you just said for a second. You're arguing with someone who is agreeing with you. How stupid is that?

I don't think you really understand what the argument is about.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You're the one crying like a bitch. If you don't like the thread, why are you here?

Because letting you spew nonsense without providing facts is criminal against anyone who likes to talk about sports. Im sorry but i believe sports discussion should be factual, have substance and be objective.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
ESPN isn't HQ'd in NY anyway. If there was any semblance of bias towards an NBA team, it would probably be towards the Lakers. But that assumes they actually have a bias rather than a focus bias(which is entirely different), and assumes that these opinions actually have some effect on where players end up.

You don't have to watch ESPN if it bugs you this much.

ESPN is physically located 107 miles from NYC. NY is the media capitol of the U.S., which explains why it dominates the national media. If you can't understand this, there's simply no help for you.

Cavsfan25

Liked Posts:
ESPN is physically located 107 miles from NYC. NY is the media capitol of the U.S., which explains why it dominates the national media. If you can't understand this, there's simply no help for you.

you know ESPN is also located in LA right?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Still can't give us a direct quote on what these guys said? Just awful. Like a cunt would do.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Think about what you just said for a second. You're arguing with someone who is agreeing with you. How stupid is that?

So why do you still support them? Why do you increase their ratings?

I dont care how much i hate ESPN. I'll still side against those who are just talking out of their ass, which in this case, you clearly are. I'll side with my worst enemy over my brother if my brother is clearly lying and talking out of his ass.

Still waiting for an answer to who said they dont want Melo and Gasol in Chicago. I'll be around.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Because letting you spew nonsense without providing facts is criminal against anyone who likes to talk about sports. Im sorry but i believe sports discussion should be factual, have substance and be objective.

Uh, huh. It's criminal to have an opinion based on observations that you yourself admit to. I think you just have a stick up your ass and are looking to start a fight you can't win.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
But i hear Mickey Mouse's favorite place for brunch is in Jacksonville, thats why they pushed the Jags to trade up for Justin Blackmon.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Uh, huh. It's criminal to have an opinion based on observations that you yourself admit to. I think you just have a stick up your ass and are looking to start a fight you can't win.

We aren't disagreeing with your observation in general of ESPN blowing. The issues are:

1. Why do you keep consuming ESPN programs or programming knowing ESPN blows?

2. Your complete lack of information on who specifically said what.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

That's not that close.

Status
Not open for further replies.