ESPN push to keep Carmelo in NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Yup. Can't be for being dumb either. That would be over half.

I'm pretty new here, so I don't even really understand why bans exist on this forum. Is there a history or something?

It's been my experience that people should allow dumb-fucks and assholes to properly speak their mind to remove all doubt about their idiocy.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm pretty new here, so I don't even really understand why bans exist on this forum. Is there a history or something?

It's been my experience that people should allow dumb-fucks and assholes to properly speak their mind to remove all doubt about their idiocy.

Hardly anyone gets banned here. Which is why I'm a little surprised he got banned.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hardly anyone gets banned here. Which is why I'm a little surprised he got banned.

Mods have taken a harder line recently.

SP94 got banned for being annoying, possibly posting a titty pic or something.

Rory got a perma ban for posting a PM from another poster(?!)

At this point with the precedent set, or trending a certain way you can't allow CSC and his basic combination of ASUIllini and ElFloppo to hang around. Which is fine, because it means that El Floppo ASU could realistically get banned.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Cant be for blatantly lying and refusing to acknowledge peoples points and questions. From what i remember, that was half of the board a couple years ago.

He was going back and forth the other day with somebody about racist comments til I told them to use PM for their pissing match. My guess is some PM's got heated between those two and he got banned cuz of it. It's ok there's plenty of blowhard meatballs out there so I'm sure there's a replacement already waiting in the wings.

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
Pau...that's a good one---GarPax pulled off the perfect smoke screen

I would love that. If only. They are used to Chicago politics, I'm sure they know how to fight dirty, lol.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
WaT U MEAN yOu cANt uDeRstAND wHen SOMEoNe TYpeS LYKE Diss?!?!?!?!?!
7754.jpg

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Rory was banned? He was one of the good ones.

EDIT: I think....

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
I disagree with the OP 99.9% of the time.

That being said, I agree with his views on the NY/ESPN bias towards the Bulls this off-season. Even Chicago native Mike Greenberg has been on his show sneak dissing the Bulls.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
He was going back and forth the other day with somebody about racist comments til I told them to use PM for their pissing match. My guess is some PM's got heated between those two and he got banned cuz of it. It's ok there's plenty of blowhard meatballs out there so I'm sure there's a replacement already waiting in the wings.
Good God people, get the sand out of your vag's already. The comment was not that bad, even it's "implied racism" or stereotyping. Get back on the topic of Melo coming to the Bulls or have your little internet battle over private messenger. No one wants to read 2 pages of this back and forth bickering.

Mods can I get backed up on this one?
Your reward is in the mail, but no I didn't PM him or have anything to do with him getting banned.

son-of-a-snitch.jpg

Liked Posts:
I disagree with the OP 99.9% of the time.

That being said, I agree with his views on the NY/ESPN bias towards the Bulls this off-season. Even Chicago native Mike Greenberg has been on his show sneak dissing the Bulls.

Mike Greenberg is from New York. He went to Northwestern and subsequent to that, spent the early years of his professional career reporting on Chicago sports. He has a Chicago connection but he's from New York. Having said that, he and his wife are also members on MCA and I've seen them there a couple of times. I think his wife is from Chicago.

The thing people need to realize about ESPN is that it's right between Boston and New York. The people that live there while working at ESPN are subjected to a regional slant on a daily basis. Plus a lot of people who work there are from that area.

So ESPN is very much a regional network pretending to be a national network.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The only logical solution is to force ESPN to move to Omaha, Nebraska.

Cavsfan25

Liked Posts:
Mike Greenberg is from New York. He went to Northwestern and subsequent to that, spent the early years of his professional career reporting on Chicago sports. He has a Chicago connection but he's from New York. Having said that, he and his wife are also members on MCA and I've seen them there a couple of times. I think his wife is from Chicago.

The thing people need to realize about ESPN is that it's right between Boston and New York. The people that live there while working at ESPN are subjected to a regional slant on a daily basis. Plus a lot of people who work there are from that area.

So ESPN is very much a regional network pretending to be a national network.

ESPN LA disagrees with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.