Bulls interested in Shawn Marion

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
Why are people obsessed with wanting the Bulls to pick up third/four-tier talent? If you can't get Melo or Love, here's what you do:

--Let Rose sit for another year

---Amnesty Boozer

---Trade Taj

---Let Mirotic stay in Europe.

---Put Noah on Florida's coaching staff for one year

---Tank

---Pay for Thibs' quadruple bypass surgery

---Get the #1 pick

===Prosper?

=Profit! Lol

Toast88

Liked Posts:
The NBA is really a strange sports vehicle, if you think about it.

It's the only professional sport where the teams with the best players are almost always guaranteed to win. It's the only league of which the adage "Just get to the playoffs; anything can happen from there" just isn't true.

It's really strange, because now that teams see that, there's a weird dynamic where every team is either full-pedal forward going for the championship this year or purposely trying to lose to get better draft picks/get in a better salary cap situation in order to draft a god-like player or get one in free agency.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
zxl58Pv.jpg

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Yeah, let rose sit another year while hes "healthy" and waste 20+M. "someone with a brain"....uh huh

My man, read the post. They re-coup some of that money by leasing Noah out to Florida as an assistant coach for a year, not to mention trading Taj and collecting on Thibs' insurance for quadruple bypass.

Prosper, my friend. Prosper.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
My man, read the post. They re-coup some of that money by leasing Noah out to Florida as an assistant coach for a year, not to mention trading Taj and collecting on Thibs' insurance for quadruple bypass.

Prosper, my friend. Prosper.

He doesn't know how to read.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He doesn't know how to read.
Says the guy that took about 15 looks at the Bulls playoff history to realize the difference between 2 and 3 playoff appearances. The same guy who made a claim that the Bulls didnt have the fans support pre-rose, despite the facts. Facts in which you should look up and post, then play in traffic.

Liked Posts:
Another contract they'll regret.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
lol thinking about Rose sitting out again

hes gonna sit out his whole damn contract

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Well they have to do something if they strike out.

thats the mindset that landed us 4 miserable years of Carlos Boozer

truth is they shoulda traded for Ben Gordon after they struck out

he was coming fresh off a bad season they coulda got him practically for free and then used the rest of the money to fill out the team

Rose-Gordon would have been dynamic and would have had much better chemistry than Rose-Boozer

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:

they shoulda traded for Ben Gordon after they struck out

he was coming fresh of a bad season they coulda got him practically for free and then used the rest to fill out the team

Rose-Gordon would have been dynamic and would have had much better chemistry than Rose-Boozer

I didn't think anyone could do worse as GM of the Bulls than GarPax but I was wrong. Thank God Anytime23 isn't running things. Guy would be offering max deals to Gasol and Marion.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

truth is they shoulda traded for Ben Gordon after they struck out

he was coming fresh off a bad season they coulda got him practically for free and then used the rest of the money to fill out the team

Its not a mindset, its fucking reality of how the NBA works. You go in on the big time FAs, if you dont get them you sign other players. People dont remember how critical it was to get Boozer 4 years ago at the time Wade and Bosh announced they were going to Miami and people still thought LeBron was on the market. They wanted to sell him on the roster and at the time, Boozer makes your team look better. Its so easy 4 years later to say what they should have done. If only you were a fraction as smart thinking in the now, than you are looking back and thinking about how you should have done things differently...wait what am i saying, this next part is mind numbing.

People are legitimately upset about Ben Gordon!?!? Ive been a Ben Gordon fan since he was playing at UCONN and would pay that guy a dime over the vert minimum. You wanted to trade for that overpaid ball hog? Yeah, that makes your team much better, especially when Rose came on as an all-star.

Dynamic....The Bulls with a healthy Rose and Boozer were a better playoff team than they ever were with Gordon. Considering how this FO and coach bring PGs and let them thrive, it says something when theyre not going after Ben Gordon...Maybe its because he cant play anymore? Not that you would know, i question whether you even watch Bulls basketball.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I didn't think anyone could do worse as GM of the Bulls than GarPax but I was wrong. Thank God Anytime23 isn't running things. Guy would be offering max deals to Gasol and Marion.

Says the guy too bitch made to even talk to girls. Good thing i dont go through life scared of rejection and failure. No one could do worse as GM of the Bulls than GarPax but i was wrong....Two things wrong with that statement because
1)If you looked around the league, which you probably havent, youd see theres a lot of bad GMs. The great Michael Jordan is a fucking joke. Literally, a joke. Everyone makes fun of him.
2)Using me as an example of being a worse GM than GarPax. While i would never in a million years claim i would even be a GM, how can you make a claim that im bad? I would be offering max deals to Gasol and Marion huh? Interesting. The Bulls dont even have that money. And while these are both players that would have been nice 10 years ago, theyre both good players. I would take Marion and Gasol at the right prices.

Or i can not try to improve this team at all because i didnt get Melo to sign with the Bulls. IDK why im even arguing with the same idiot to claim the Bulls didnt have fans and cant even count to 3. Like i said yesterday, youre either really good at trolling or Special person.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Its not a mindset, its fucking reality of how the NBA works. You go in on the big time FAs, if you dont get them you sign other players. People dont remember how critical it was to get Boozer 4 years ago at the time Wade and Bosh announced they were going to Miami and people still thought LeBron was on the market. They wanted to sell him on the roster and at the time, Boozer makes your team look better. Its so easy 4 years later to say what they should have done. If only you were a fraction as smart thinking in the now, than you are looking back and thinking about how you should have done things differently...wait what am i saying, this next part is mind numbing.

People are legitimately upset about Ben Gordon!?!? Ive been a Ben Gordon fan since he was playing at UCONN and would pay that guy a dime over the vert minimum. You wanted to trade for that overpaid ball hog? Yeah, that makes your team much better, especially when Rose came on as an all-star.

Dynamic....The Bulls with a healthy Rose and Boozer were a better playoff team than they ever were with Gordon. Considering how this FO and coach bring PGs and let them thrive, it says something when theyre not going after Ben Gordon...Maybe its because he cant play anymore? Not that you would know, i question whether you even watch Bulls basketball.

i was halfway joking with the Gordon stuff (i do think a combo of him and rose would have been better tho) talking about how much better the Bulls were with Boozer is irrelevant because it was 2 totally different situations team wise

and no i dont watch Bulls basketball.....only Gordon....not sure why im even posting here :dunno: