Bulls interested in Shawn Marion

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
The Miami Heat, Houston Rockets, Chicago Bulls and a few other teams join the Dallas Mavericks among those who have expressed interest in Marion, a source said. ESPN.com
Chicago Bulls, Dallas Mavericks, Houston Rockets, Miami Heat, Free Agency, Shawn Marion
- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.AvIXc0zp.dpuf

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The contingency plan continues.

Marion, Pau...soon we'll be hearing about interest in Okafor, Nash, and whoever other washed up player you can think of. This plan is FOOLPROOF!

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
The question is: Will the Bulls offer Marion a max deal.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The contingency plan continues.

Marion, Pau...soon we'll be hearing about interest in Okafor, Nash, and whoever other washed up player you can think of. This plan is FOOLPROOF!
Well they have to do something if they strike out.

Liked Posts:
This is ESPN up to their dastardly deeds again. They're trying to fill the airwaves with the idea the Bulls are giving up on Carmelo so he'll, in turn, rule out the Bulls.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No they don't. Just clear cap space. I'm tired of management's excuses that they can't sign star players to max deals. The reason they can't is because they tie up their money in shit players like Boozer.

and when they had a ton of cap 4 years ago, everyone went to Miami. When Bosh and Wade went to Miami, they had to sign and overpay Boozer in hopes that LeBron came to chicago. You had to bolster the roster and you typically overpay for proven, quality veterans in FA. Especially when everyone knows youre desperate and have a ton of cap. Either youre great at trolling or purely a fucking Special person if you dont understand this.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
and when they had a ton of cap 4 years ago, everyone went to Miami. When Bosh and Wade went to Miami, they had to sign and overpay Boozer in hopes that LeBron came to chicago. You had to bolster the roster and you typically overpay for proven, quality veterans in FA. Especially when everyone knows youre desperate and have a ton of cap. Either youre great at trolling or purely a fucking Special person if you dont understand this.

Let me ask you something... Bulls sign Gasol and Marion. Do they win the East? If the answer is no, what is the point? To win 5 more games? To win the first round in the playoffs? It's a waste. If you can't win, it's pointless. So save the money for players who actually matter.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Why are people obsessed with wanting the Bulls to pick up third/four-tier talent? If you can't get Melo or Love, here's what you do:

--Let Rose sit for another year

---Amnesty Boozer

---Trade Taj

---Let Mirotic stay in Europe.

---Put Noah on Florida's coaching staff for one year

---Tank

---Pay for Thibs' quadruple bypass surgery

---Get the #1 pick

===Prosper?

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Why are people obsessed with wanting the Bulls to pick up third/four-tier talent? If you can't get Melo or Love, here's what you do:

--Let Rose sit for another year

---Amnesty Boozer

---Trade Taj

---Let Mirotic stay in Europe.

---Put Noah on Florida's coaching staff for one year

---Tank

---Pay for Thibs' quadruple bypass surgery

---Get the #1 pick

===Prosper?

Finally someone with a brain.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Let me ask you something... Bulls sign Gasol and Marion. Do they win the East? If the answer is no, what is the point? To win 5 more games? To win the first round in the playoffs? It's a waste. If you can't win, it's pointless. So save the money for players who actually matter.

First off, no one knows whats happening in Miami. Secondly, if Rose is indeed healthy and at 70%, this team is much better than last year with the new additions. But hey, if its not guaranteed they win the East, they shouldnt even try....Man, i knew a large chunk of CHicago fans were dumb but i didnt know they had loser mentalities too.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah, let rose sit another year while hes "healthy" and waste 20+M. "someone with a brain"....uh huh

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
First off, no one knows whats happening in Miami. Secondly, if Rose is indeed healthy and at 70%, this team is much better than last year with the new additions. But hey, if its not guaranteed they win the East, they shouldnt even try....Man, i knew a large chunk of CHicago fans were dumb but i didnt know they had loser mentalities too.

Even with Rose playing 100%, they have 0% chance to win the East right now. Do you understand what 0% means?