Liked Posts:
Suns, Rockets, Mavericks, and Cavs.

It's on ESPN now.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If not Chicago, hope he leaves the East. That at least makes it anyone's conference. A decent FA and a healthy rose will put them back in it...you would think

Toast88

Liked Posts:
LOL the hell it does. Christ you people don't have any basketball knowledge whatsoever

Maybe not a lock, but certainly the favorite. The Bulls would have three major all-stars, two of whom are MVP-caliber players. Who else would be the favorite?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Code:

Not even anything close to the favorite either, you just got bitch slapped by Washington. Melo wouldn't make a big enough difference, Indiana would be a few thousand miles ahead. the Bulls are just a shitty team that gets overrated year after year only to get bitch slapped in games that count.

Yeah, im sure Rose and Melo wouldnt make any difference.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
LOL the hell it does. Christ you people don't have any basketball knowledge whatsoever

Whelp you're banned. Too bad, I was gona ask who would oppose us? Toronto? Washington? Indiana who has very shaky chemistry issues?

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
LeBron has to be going to the Cavs, right? He's visiting with them....I just don't think there's any way he'd dangle that carrot out there and then take it away again. IMO he's meeting with all these other teams just so Cleveland can come out the winner of the milder version of the Decision part 2.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
LeBron has to be going to the Cavs, right? He's visiting with them....I just don't think there's any way he'd dangle that carrot out there and then take it away again. IMO he's meeting with all these other teams just so Cleveland can come out the winner of the milder version of the Decision part 2.

I'd really like to see him go back to the Cavs....Lebron,Wiggins,and Irving? I'd watch.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
don't bother responding to him. He Gone!
That's cold, smashing him with the Ban hammer just for being a dumbass.

(nervously looking over my shoulder, LOL)

Liked Posts:
while it's cute lebron goes back to cleveland....it's worse for us bulls fans since they in our division, but the cavs are less hateable to me than the heat so it's whatever

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Yeah it would be terrible to reject them again. How much misery can they take.

Its got to be the Cavs, that way he starts to rebuild his image.