The Carmelo Anthony Thread: Rumors And Discussion

Liked Posts:
Anderson was a little overrated as a college player at Ga Tech and an NBA player because of his reputation as a HS player in NYC.

But that's neither here nor there. Hopefully he's connected when it comes to this.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Kenny Anderson was incredibly gifted, but he never reached his full potential due to selfishness and immaturity.

He was good, but Rod Strickland was the best PG I have ever seen. His skill level was off the charts.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Kenny Anderson was incredibly gifted, but he never reached his full potential due to selfishness and immaturity.

He was good, but Rod Strickland was the best PG I have ever seen. His skill level was off the charts.

Really? You must have missed out on Gary Payton and John Stockton then...I would say those were better point guards during Strickland's prime. Mark Jackson too. Strickland was a good player though.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Really? You must have missed out on Gary Payton and John Stockton then...I would say those were better point guards during Strickland's prime. Mark Jackson too. Strickland was a good player though.

Payton was one of the best, greatest defender ever at the PG position. But Strickland's overall skill level was incredible. He will always get overlooked because he played for mostly bad teams.

[video=youtube;XTyNwkZwCzg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XTyNwkZwCzg[/video]

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
This sounds a lot like the lebron to chicago bullshit in the run up to the big three signing together.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
:pray:

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Guys I heard Melo just hired a real estate agent in Chicago to start looking at properties. Slam Dunk here folks.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:

How can you fail to mention Kevin Johnson? KJ was the most explosive PG I've ever seen take the court. Sorry Rose, sorry Westbrook, but KJ had them both beat in athleticism and speed. He's 1 of only 3 players (Big O and Zeke being the others) to average 20+pts & 10+asts for 3 straight seasons. He waxed the floor with Magic during the 1990 West semis averaging 22pts & 11asts. If he'd never attempted to pick up that worthless fatass Oliver Miller, maybe his career wouldn't have been derailed by countless hernias and he'd be in the discussions for greatest PG of all time.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Guys I heard Melo just hired a real estate agent in Chicago to start looking at properties. Slam Dunk here folks.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Where there is smoke there is fire.

The Bulls in my opinion have always been his destination of choice, but guys love some attention and Carmelo wants some media attention and some pomp and circumstance.

Melo will be a Bull, it is his best option.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
How can you fail to mention Kevin Johnson? KJ was the most explosive PG I've ever seen take the court. Sorry Rose, sorry Westbrook, but KJ had them both beat in athleticism and speed. He's 1 of only 3 players (Big O and Zeke being the others) to average 20+pts & 10+asts for 3 straight seasons. He waxed the floor with Magic during the 1990 West semis averaging 22pts & 11asts. If he'd never attempted to pick up that worthless fatass Oliver Miller, maybe his career wouldn't have been derailed by countless hernias and he'd be in the discussions for greatest PG of all time.

I didn't mention a LOT of point guards that were better than Rod Strickland that he may not have seen...Magic and Zeke being at the top of the list. Strickland was never an all star so, he isn't on the same level as many of the greats, including KJ.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why are you guys even fucking worried about Melo when the real king has already arrived?

140313111502-doug-mcdermott-op6x-51746-b-mid-single-image-cut.jpg

Reactions: X