The Carmelo Anthony Thread: Rumors And Discussion

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
I think you have to score Melo as a lying dick and a moron. He knew a year ago the money was only there in NY, so why go through the dog and pony show of acting like he wanted to play for a contender when he damn well knew the Bulls would have to cut out key players to pay him thus not being the contending team he claimed he was willing to take less money to play on. As soon as the Knicks said they would pay him the max he should have just signed and been done with it.

And this shows why Jackson is never going to be able to cash in next year with all the cap space he'll have. Most other big time FAs are going to do exactly what Melo did, resign with their teams for the 5 years max money and not want to go to NYC.
And if they do want to switch teams it's going to be to a contender...which the Knicks are not. Knicks will likely be a 5-8 seed the next 5 years, aka NBA hell.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
typical garpax move to pick up gasol garbage ass fuck this shit

Gasol is 17/9/4 last season, far from garbage and adding his length to this front line will be a bitch to score against.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I always felt that if Carmelo did not go to the Bulls, I would want him to stay in NY. Now he will remain irrelevant from a League perspective, in as much as competition is concerned. As far as a who's who regarding the contending teams, Melo may as well be retired

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Duplicate