Are The Bulls Running In Sand?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Now that I am being forced to give up my Melo dreams please pardon my gloominess, but its back to reality...

How much will the Bulls have improved next season if all we end up with is McDermott and Mirotic? The Bulls will have given up their #2 and #3 scorers (Deng, Boozer) and replaced them with two unknowns. Does anyone really think McDermott is gonna step in give more scoring than the 17 points Deng gave? How about Mirotic off the bench vs Boozer's 14pts and 8 rebs?

It's already looking like it will all come down to D. Rose to be the difference again to try and carry this team deep into the playoffs.

Different day, same ol' Bulls.

bebe_sacudo.jpg

Well honestly, doing something and making changes is better than remaining status quo sometimes. Clearly they weren't going to get over the play-off hump with Deng and Boozer, so it's time to mix it up and take a chance. Being stuck in the middle is the worst.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Everyone just wants to blame the front office when Derrick is why they're in this impossible situation. I'm not saying it's his fault he got hurt but when the guy who's 30% of your cap and an unknown moving forward, makes your team look a lot weaker. But I guess everyone will blame GarPax for giving him that contract after his MVP season. Same people who probably loved him getting that contract.

You're such a mental midget.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Are the Bulls running in sand? I'd say it's more like sinking in quick sand.

Same old shit every big offseason. Because of shitty contracts giving to Plan D and E players, the team is unable to clear the cap space necessary to sign the big time stars. I guess some people (Anytime23) are accepting of mediocrity. Enjoy getting to the first or second round of the playoffs for the next decade and being stuck in basketball hell.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think once Melo decides where he wants to go(which seems like it's going to the Knicks, but can't totally say for sure yet), we're going to hear more on the Love front.

The Bulls might have a shot with Love, depending on what they can offer vs. teams like the Warriors. Not being able to use Mirotic in a S&T might hurt though. We'll see.

I don't think the Wolves will want Boozer, despite the expiring contract, but if they are willing to take him back things get interesting....

And then there's Stephenson...

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No to Stephenson, the guy is nuts.

Stop beating cheap and amnesty Boozer, he has embarrassed the uniform enough.

Melo is not coming.

Make the move for Love or hope Mirotic is Dirk.