I guess Rose didn't recruit Melo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Took them out of context? You say your post was aimed toward the media, yet it said something about the fans at least 4 times. That is not taking anything out of context.

Again, no spelling lesson. Just showing someone whos trying to be a dick that they spelled an insult wrong. If thats some lame insider joke around here, so be it. I wont apologize for it.

Not smart enough to hang? You were sitting here saying Melo wont come here because of fans and media bashing Rose. Or something along those lines. Smart? Yeah, whatever you say.

Also, dont call yourself a man when you get upset over someone correcting your spelling.

You just don't give up ..... I've never once said anything to you. Just reacting to your posts towards me. I referenced why I included the fans, but you obviously didn't read it. Your comprehension sucks for a beat off writer.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
I posted a direct article where Cole talks about the playing being the important therapeutic last step. I'm using Cole's own words. Unless he's uneducated...I'm perfectly fine.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...rose-tom-thibodeau-lot-of-therapeutic-benefit
""I think there's actually a lot of therapeutic benefit to starting with early minutes when it's safe," Cole said then. "You have to play to play. All these muscle patterns have to kick in. You can do that off the court informally. But there's a lot of benefit to playing.

"Whether he has to go 40 minutes, that's a whole different story. Just getting out there and playing when he's able, that's when his exponential growth is going to come.
"
You're providing this article that I've also posted here before, which proves me 100% correct.

Like I said countless times, Dr. Cole gave Rose the OPTION of either on or off the court. Derrick Rose chose the option of off the court. That decision was supported by JR, GarPax, Thibs, teammates, & other NBA stars.

It's a fact.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
When did I call myself a Man? I referenced why I included the fans, but you obviously didn't read it. Your comprehension sucks for a beat off writer.

Don't approach another Man with your petty bullshit if you are not smart enough to hang.

Were you not referring to yourself here? Youre really bad at this remembering what you post thing. And yes, i did read it. My comprehension is fine, youre just very bad at trying to make points.

You can keep throwing around insults or you can try and make a good point and add something of substance to the board. I know i havent seen the latter, yet.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Were you not referring to yourself here? Youre really bad at this remembering what you post thing. And yes, i did read it. My comprehension is fine, youre just very bad at trying to make points.

You can keep throwing around insults or you can try and make a good point and add something of substance to the board. I know i havent seen the latter, yet.

I removed that well before you posted as I realized when I said that, but of course, I couldn't do it fast enough cuz your obviously following me around. Go the fuck away. Substance, LOL, like your picture of Rose's street shoes. Yeah, that's good stuff there. Don't you have a Rose bashing article to write?

Status
Not open for further replies.