Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm now thoroughly convinced that the Rose-basher below has accounts on this board & realgm:

His username (other than his alternate usernames) on realgm is either DanTown8587 or Fleet (maybe both). I'm unsure of who he is on this site, though.

The tweet above mirrors almost word for word what those usernames posted. The posts came before the tweets. He's been using the message boards as a conduit for "clicks" on his various media outlets.

Very smart to use gullible posters in this manner. Now I know why the Rose-bashing continues.

Anytime23=@dan_bernstein

Toast88

Liked Posts:
@AlexKennedyNBA: Derrick Rose was surprised to see Carmelo Anthony? Was he the only person in the world who didn't know Bulls were meeting with 'Melo?

@AlexKennedyNBA: As Derrick Rose entered building to work out, he must have missed all of the reporters and the posters of Carmelo Anthony in a Bulls jersey.

@AlexKennedyNBA: As I reported night before Bulls' pitch, Joakim Noah planned to meet Carmelo Anthony and urged Derrick Rose to come. He knew Melo was there.

To be fair, didn't the banners and posters go up at 10 a.m., after Rose was already in the building? Besides, the story says he didn't know what time Carmelo was coming, not that he didn't know what day, although who knows if any of that is true.

Celks

Liked Posts:
To be fair, didn't the banners and posters go up at 10 a.m., after Rose was already in the building? Besides, the story says he didn't know what time Carmelo was coming, not that he didn't know what day, although who knows if any of that is true.

Rose practices at the UC from 9am to 3pm. With Melo coming into Chicago and spending a full day in the city, there was no way he would come after 3 pm. Even if he didnt know the exact time, Rose was going to be there anyways.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Rose practices at the UC from 9am to 3pm. With Melo coming into Chicago and spending a full day in the city, there was no way he would come after 3 pm. Even if he didnt know the exact time, Rose was going to be there anyways.

Fair enough. So what does that mean? Does it mean maybe Rose knew Melo would be there, but didn't anticipate coming face-to-face with him? Or is the whole thing about Rose not knowing a crock of crap?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
yeah because Rose usually works out at the UC

and just happened to not see the huge ass pictures of Melo in a Bulls jersey

he had no idea

Celks

Liked Posts:
Fair enough. So what does that mean? Does it mean maybe Rose knew Melo would be there, but didn't anticipate coming face-to-face with him? Or is the whole thing about Rose not knowing a crock of crap?

I think people are taking the situation far out of context and making it out for something its not. To me Rose was sticking by his normal schedule, got the opportunity to chat with Melo face to face for a little while (Rose wouldnt ignore Melo in the UC) and left the recruiting up to other people, its something he didnt want to do. Yes I do think the whole Rose not knowing anything is a load of crap. People stranded out on Islands are the only ones who didnt know Melo was going to Chicago on Tuesday.

Celks

Liked Posts:
yeah because Rose usually works out at the UC

and just happened to not see the huge ass pictures of Melo in a Bulls jersey

he had no idea

That depends on when the banners and pictures were put up compared to when Rose arrived.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
That depends on when the banners and pictures were put up compared to when Rose arrived.
Stop reaching.

A few posters/usernames are so hell-bent on bashing Rose, they're literally making shit up. Don't fall for it.

Liked Posts:
Stop reaching.

A few posters/usernames are so hell-bent on bashing Rose, they're literally making shit up. Don't fall for it.

It's Roses fault that this kind of stuff is believable. He opened himself up to this.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did Derrick hurt his knee talking to Melo?

Celks

Liked Posts:
Stop reaching.

I am not trying to reach at all, I had no clue if Rose knew or not depending on when he got in the building. Didnt realized this was talked about either, but thanks 2323 for clearing it up for me.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
It's Roses fault that this kind of stuff is believable. He opened himself up to this.

The only people that want this story to be believable are those that get "clicks" from Rose-bashing. The only people that actually believe this story are the gullible message board posters that can't think for themselves, thus they follow what they feel is popular in a particular thread. What the gullible posters don't realize is that the mods and multiple usernames that push a certain "popular" viewpoint are actually the same people. Yes, mods have several accounts (Of course, this doesn't apply to CCS =) ).

By the way, the people that's pushing the "Rose camp planted this story" narrative are the pied pipers that are being paid from the "clicks". Anyone with an ounce of sense knows that it serves absolutely no purpose for the Bulls FO or Rose's camp to have this story out there. It makes both Rose & the Bulls look bad. When called out on this, the people pushing this narrative can't even give legit answers about "WHY" Rose's camp would push this story. They revert to the old.......Derrick & Reggie are dumb comments. It's hilarious.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

the fact remains that he doesn't usually work out at the UC and everybody and their mama knew Melo was gonna be visiting that day

unless the Bulls had some elaborate scheme where they kept him isolated so he wouldn't know melo was coming
then lured him to the UC to do his work out
then put up signs of Melo in a Bulls jersey and brought Melo in?

get real

Toast88

Liked Posts:
the fact remains that he doesn't usually work out at the UC and everybody and their mama knew Melo was gonna be visiting that day

unless the Bulls had some elaborate scheme where they kept him isolated so he wouldn't know melo was coming
then lured him to the UC to do his work out
then put up signs of Melo in a Bulls jersey and brought Melo in?

get real

For what it's worth, Bulls beat reporter Nick Friedell says Rose usually works out at the UC because he lives relatively near there. I don't know if that's right or not.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Rose was not a part of the group set up to recruit Anthony it seems. For example, in Houston, Harden and Howard were part of the recruitment. Kobe couldn't make the Lakers' meeting, but he has asked for time to talk with Anthony personally, may happen sometime this weekend (will plug the Lakers, outside shot that he could plug the Bulls if told that Lakers out of running by Melo??? Kobe has always liked the Bulls and was impressed by his meeting with them years ago. Just sayin...)

Glad Rose was there. By the way, Melo in Chicago could be big for ESPN also. Doing big things in Chicago trumps perennial first round exits in NY.

Celks

Liked Posts:
For what it's worth, Bulls beat reporter Nick Friedell says Rose usually works out at the UC because he lives relatively near there. I don't know if that's right or not.

I got the impression he has been working out at the UC for quite some time now. I dont have or follow twitter and dont know how truthful those sources are either but I did see someone tweet he usually works out at the UC as well, could have been Friedell, I am not quite sure.

Celks

Liked Posts:
Rose was not a part of the group set up to recruit Anthony it seems. For example, in Houston, Harden and Howard were part of the recruitment. Kobe couldn't make the Lakers' meeting, but he has asked for time to talk with Anthony personally, may happen sometime this weekend (will plug the Lakers, outside shot that he could plug the Bulls if told that Lakers out of running by Melo??? Kobe has always liked the Bulls and was impressed by his meeting with them years ago. Just sayin...)

Glad Rose was there. By the way, Melo in Chicago could be big for ESPN also. Doing big things in Chicago trumps perennial first round exits in NY.

I dont think ESPN wants to see the Knicks get knocked out 1st round or Chicago could be big for ESPN.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I dont think ESPN wants to see the Knicks get knocked out 1st round or Chicago could be big for ESPN.

I don't really understand what you are saying...but I will say this, paying Melo 130mil over 5 years and he is 30 years old now sets NY up for serious mediocrity.

Celks

Liked Posts:
I don't really understand what you are saying...but I will say this, paying Melo 130mil over 5 years and he is 30 years old now sets NY up for serious mediocrity.

ESPN and New York are like Peanut Butter & Jelly while ESPN and Chicago are like Peanut Butter & Mustard.

Status
Not open for further replies.