Pat Riley

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Why aren't the media hunting this guy down and asking him questions about the Big 3? I'm shocked at the silence coming from the Miami FO.

Liked Posts:
Why aren't the media hunting this guy down and asking him questions about the Big 3? I'm shocked at the silence coming from the Miami FO.

Because there's really not a bug 3. It's LeBron James and those two other guys. And where LbJ is concerned, they have Brian Windhorst on payroll to satisfy the savages.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

If you knew anything about the Miami Heat organization, Pat Riley and Co like to keep everything in house. No on had a clue about 2010 and championships and success followed.

You dont think the media isnt constantly on his back trying to get answers? There's people flipping out over here wondering what LeBrons gonna do. Every day that they dont sign anyone, they get more scared.

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
If Bosh leaves they could fairly easily get someone else. If James leaves, the Heat are in trouble. Wade isn't going to sign for way less to give Kevin Love or Melo a lot of money, they aren't Lebron and haven't come close to a title so it would be a big gamble on his and Riley's part. Riley won't sign a bunch of aging veterans like Boston did or sell his future ti get them like New Jersey did.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why aren't the media hunting this guy down and asking him questions about the Big 3?

Did you ever consider that Riley just is refusing to answer questions?