Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Uh-oh....Garry Harris looking good in his first showing...Hope McDermott equally impresses.

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any way to watch the Bulls game live and for free?

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I found a likely illegal stream if anyone would like the link. If I am allowed to post it that is.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I'm streaming it right now. End of the 1st quarter. Dougie looking not so fresh right now. Short on the couple shots, but smaller guy giving him trouble getting shot off.

Snell is shooting 3's at will. He's got 5 I think so far. Snell sportin a new doo as well... short.
Reall
y like what I see in the thunder from down under! The man play tough D. He body's up really well, he's active on D and gives good help D. He's quick too, he's got a couple steals so far. Hasn't shot yet.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
1st uncontested 3 from Dougie fresh ..... swisssshhhh!

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Dougie .... catch, step back for a 3.....swish! Took about 1 second to drill it.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Bulls by 11 at the half. Bulls are playing swarming D and looking good that way. Typical 1st D game, however. The best thing I see so far is Snell. He's drilling the 3, had a nice MJ like SOL dunk, and has driven the hoop nicely a few times. Hopefully a sign he wants to take another step this year. Snell could be big for the Bulls if he does.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
We got a Bulls SL thread up on sticky if you wanna join. I wanted to try and keep them separate.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
The thunder from down under ... shakin the dust outa the rim!

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Nice game from Tony, hope he takes the next step especially with no Melo.

Man, something about the new doo, he looks more confident. A 2nd year player should dominate a DL game, imo, so it's still early. But yeah, let's hope this can translate to the NBA as we all know we need wings that can score right now.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
My 1st observation about Dougie:

It is a concern of mine as well. I think he is used to his Dad catering to him a little offensively. I saw him try to float outside a lot after setting an initial pick. Noone was looking to get him the ball by any means, although, he wasn't wide open at all.

I think the Bulls are gonna have to build his confidence by setting some plays to get him some clean shots, cuz right now he seems a little intimidated, imo.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
My 1st observation about Dougie:

It is a concern of mine as well. I think he is used to his Dad catering to him a little offensively. I saw him try to float outside a lot after setting an initial pick. Noone was looking to get him the ball by any means, although, he wasn't wide open at all.

I think the Bulls are gonna have to build his confidence by setting some plays to get him some clean shots, cuz right now he seems a little intimidated, imo.

Yeah. He even admitted he was really nervous. Hopefully he will settle in. He doesn't have to worry about starting and will probably have limited minutes to learn the game like Snell did. Just like Butler and Snell. Difference between Butler and Snell though was that Snell was a great shooter, Butler never was.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Any GM who passed on Tony Snell should be fired after this game.