Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Making this thread for those like me who likes paying attention to how these draft picks look in Summer League action. Normally I try to watch all the action but with World cup action I'm doing the back and forth.

Game 1 today (didn't watch)

Brooklyn 101 Indiana 81

Last years pick Plumlee for Brooklyn is a baller with 21/7 while on a side not M. Teague looked alright with 14pt 6ast. but 4 for 11. Must not of worked on his shot.

No significant contribution from any picks from either team.

Game 2

Boston 85 Miami 77

K. Olynyk was key in this game putting up 20/8. Boston's Smart had a decent showing putting up 10/5/3 while J. Young did not play. On a side note for Boston, Undrafted FA Mike Moser who was once considered a first rounder before breaking his arm his sophomore year was impressive off the bench with 17pts.

Miami's pick and LeBron's favorite Napier had a rough start with 12pts 4ast and 8 turnovers going 3-15 from the field.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Orlando vs Phily on right now....the all potential game. Man, Noel looking great.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
lol Shabazz with 8 TOs and 3/15 shooting. I liked him after watching that game, but since he's on Miami unfortunately I have to root for his failures.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
lol Shabazz with 8 TOs and 3/15 shooting. I liked him after watching that game, but since he's on Miami unfortunately I have to root for his failures.

Yeah me and CSC got into over him. I felt he was a flash in the pan and was over-rated even as a late 1st round cause of his run in tourny. What will be funny is that Miami drafted him cause he was Baby Bron Bron's fave and now he may not even be there. No Bron, No Bosh, welcome back to the lottery Miami and say goodbye to all the bandwagon fans.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Game 3

Orlando 83 Philadelphia 77

For Orlando it was the Oladipo show putting up 18pts while their two first round picks Aaron Gordon and Elfrid Payton were very pedestrian. Gordons biggest highlight being a great block. Magic's second round pick out of Iowa, Devyn Marble was fairly impressive.

For Phily, I really like what they are doing. MCW was a no show but we know what we are going to get with him but Noel I can say will be a beast. He scored 19pts and was very impressive on the defensive end. He also looked very strong considering his slender frame. The ACL also didn't seem to effect him cause the guy has some crazy athleticism. If Embiid is anything near what they expect, that will be a front-court of the future to watch. Pierre Jackson the second year player out of Baylor looked good but it unfortunately looks like he tore his Achilles.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Detroit 95 Houston 85

Not a whole lot on this game. Only see two consistant NBA players in this game with Caldwell-Pope who had 26 and Nick Johnson with 18. Chris Crawford looked good for Houston and may find a roster.

sphinxnole

Liked Posts:
I Saw a HS Game of Nick Johnson's he had Like 45....
Been Following His Career Since Then...
Kid Has Krazy Athleticism....

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Love this thread, if you have time, definitely keep these updates coming :hi5:

I will. Slacked off on the last game yesterday cause the Netherlands/Costa Rica game got really interesting but caught a little.

Game 5

Memphis 84 Oklahoma City 63

This game was the Jordan Adams show. The 1st round pick out of UCLA went off for 22pts on 5-12 shooting but more importantly he was on fire from three point territory going 4-6. The guy can fill and when he wasn't hitting the three ball he was getting to the line. Early off he reminds me a little like James Harden.

For OKC, Lamb and Jones did most of the work but still seem more or less like borderline NBA players. Mitch McGary, OKC's first rounder looked very intriguing. Size wise he looked like a man among boys so in that matter he will fit in well plus he has some sneaky athleticism. One worry I saw in his game is that you could tell for he wasn't very long for his height and may have trouble scoring over true NBA players his size which means developing a mid range or three point game to become a stretch 4. Stephen Adams also injured himself but returned later. He seemed OK.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Can you make a separate thread for the Bulls summer league games? Though I enjoy these updates, I would rather not have to dig for the Bulls information.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Can you make a separate thread for the Bulls summer league games? Though I enjoy these updates, I would rather not have to dig for the Bulls information.

I sure can. Bulls do not start until the 12th against the Clippers. I am going to try and make it to the games on the 13th when we play Denver . The way they sell tickets for these I believe are all day passes so the updates won't be as neat cause I will be doing them by phone.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Only able to listen to the Memphis/Detroit game but Caldwell-Pope killin' it again. Not even half time and he has nearly 20.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Game 1 Day 2

Memphis 82 Detroit 85

This game was a very close game at the end but no one had an answer for KCP as he had 30pts and 12reb with 4 steal. Payton Siva had a decent game adding 12pts and 7ast.

For Memphis, Jordan Adams again showing he is looking like he will be a good pro pouring in 20pts and 7reb. Memphis' other draft pick Jarnell Stokes from Tennessee had a very productive game as well adding 16pts and 12 boards.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Thinking about going back to painting, both Phily and OKC resting players. What is up with that? No Noel, McGary, or Lamb. Semaj Christion starting to heating up though might keep my interest.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Game 2

76ers 84 OKC 73

This game was a bit of a yawn fest. Casper Ware lead the Sixers with 20 while Mario Little had 18 for OKC. Interesting note would be that up until the draft, many mocks had us taking Jerami Grant at 16. Horace's nephew so far has not been good at all in his first two games.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Game 3

Miami 110 Brooklyn 91

Much better showing by Shabazz Napier in his second game of the summer league. He had 17pts on 6-12 shooting and 7ast but continues to struggle with turnovers with 5 of them. James Ennis though of the Perth Wildcats stole the show. The former Long Beach State alum went 10-12 from the field and 7-8 from three ending up with 29pts. Justin Hamilton added 15pts and little known Tyler Johnson went 6-6 for 14pts.

For Brooklyn, Mason Plumlee put in most of the work leading the team with 18pts while neither of their second round pick contributed much. Teague also had a rather pedestrian game.