Bulls Need to Publicly Pull Out of Melo Chase and Commit to Love

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@WojYahooNBA: Within Anthony's circle, belief's been this, sources tell Y: Get NY's $129M now, figure out destination later. You can always get a trade.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You've got to be joking. Wade is old and injury prone. At least Rose us still young.
I am obviously joking. Didn't the dancing marshmallow clue you in?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Who will be the new boozer?

Our over priced compensation for not getting a star player.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Luol Deng for 3 years and $36 million. After watching Gordon Haywood get the max, Deng doesn't look so bad. lol

Interesting that Deng can't get anyone to give him anything near what the Bulls offered him initially.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Screw it, let's just get Swaggy P. At least he can put the ball in the basket

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
Interesting that Deng can't get anyone to give him anything near what the Bulls offered him initially.

Once Melo and LeBron sign, guys are going to be scrambling. Deng will be fine. Just watch. Atlanta, LA and Dallas are good bets.

Liked Posts:
.............could've had Parker

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KPBears

Liked Posts:
It's really hard to take you serious or even finish reading what you have to say when you say something this dumb. :puke:

The vikings gave up players and 3 straight years of 1st and 2nd round picks, NFL 2nd rounders are like non-lottery picks in the NBA. Basically you are saying give up players and 1st round picks from now until 2021 or so. Umm, NO.

The Herschel Walker trade was terrible in the context of the NFL. With the huge rosters and high injury rates depth is key in the NFL. But in the NBA, you have small rosters, season ending injuries aren't as common (yes, I obviously see what has happened with Rose the last few years, but that's an anomaly - basketball, while a tough, contact sport, does not result in nearly as many serious injuries as football), and teams with a few stars tend to beat teams with depth (and before you talk about the Spurs, or even the Chauncey Billups led Pistons, those teams tend to be exceptions, as history has proven that the teams with a few stars win the most NBA titles). Trading lots of depth and draft picks for one superstar makes sense in basketball. The Gasol deal makes a Love signing hard to place, but I'd rather field Rose, Love, and Noah then Rose, Noah, Gasol, Butler, and Gibson.