Lots of reasons to hate on Rose, but Melo ain't one of them!

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The answer most likely lies somewhere in the CBA RFA portion of link...which as you can see is overwhelmingly huge.

I didn't even realize Rose still falls under rookie scale contract extensions until just now:

http://www.cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm#Q59
Wow...

Any CBA expert is truly someone with great patience...and reading comprehension.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Idk I would run a 3 man guard swing. Jimmer to spread the floor, DJ running the point Rose as the prime SG. I would
D let himself work off the ball more and set up some jumpers vs forcing it lane as much as he does. It is nice to have that ability in his hip pocket but like Mike he needs to depend on a turn around fade jumper more.

DJ did fine running the team last year. Bring Jimmer to spead or move Butler to the SG for size and D.

SF I would start Butler. They need a SF that can shut down the top scoring 3's. His back up would be McDurmott who needs some minuets.

PF I'm fine with Taj and Bairstow.

They still have Snell who can get some min at the 3.

They have some flexibility going on right now. I'm questioning if Melo is a match. I think he would be a distraction and would not play D. He never has.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Jimmer? Please tell me you meant McBuckets.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
You are one of the reasons this forum is going to the birds
What it boils down to is that I'm calling you out on your BS, while citing FACTS to combat your false narratives.

For that reason, you want me gone from the forum. You're a weak human being.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
What it boils down to is that I'm calling you out on your BS, while citing FACTS to combat your false narratives.

For that reason, you want me gone from the forum. You're a weak human being.

No you are not citing facts. You're an idiot who ignores facts. That's the problem...you are entitled to your own opinion, you are NOT entitled to your own facts.

But its cool. I am a Bulls fan, you're a Rose fan. So we don't have the same agenda. You are a Rose fan arguing with Bulls fans.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
No you are not citing facts. You're an idiot who ignores facts. That's the problem...you are entitled to your own opinion, you are NOT entitled to your own facts.

But its cool. I am a Bulls fan, you're a Rose fan. So we don't have the same agenda. You are a Rose fan arguing with Bulls fans.
So says the guy with Lebron's **** in his mouth....LOL.

I'm sorry. You're not dealing with an uneducated gullible poster here. I call out all your BS.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
http://www.cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm#Q60

"A renegotiation can only be used to provide a salary increase -- players can't take a "pay cut" in order to create more cap room for the team."

Took a while, but found answer.
Larry Coon is the man. I kept having to use that link as a reference to shut heat fans up when they said they could spend all of their salary cap on FAs and then resign the big 3 using bird rights.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hate is and alway will be way too strong of a word.

Hate should be reserved for Chicago athletes who never gave this town the effort they deserved or gave the fans the respect they deserved.

Hate should be reserved for players like Carlos Boozer, who never gave an effort here, Marion Barber, who appeared to be a saboteur, J'Marcus Webb, no explanation needed.

Be disappointed, but hate would be way too much.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
At least Carlos Boozer was playing when the Bulls needed him to. Cant say the same for Chicagos favorite son.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
So says the guy with Lebron's **** in his mouth....LOL.

I'm sorry. You're not dealing with an uneducated gullible poster here. I call out all your BS.

Whoa...whoa...whoa....aren't you the SAME guy who went whining to moderators and stomped off the forum like a bitch when someone made a statement about you performing a sexual act with Stephen A. Smith?

Wow...you've grown a pair huh? Nice.

You're still an idiot. And from this post? You are dumb, uneducated and extremely gullible.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
Whoa...whoa...whoa....aren't you the SAME guy who went whining to moderators and stomped off the forum like a bitch when someone made a statement about you performing a sexual act with Stephen A. Smith?
Huh?........What makes you think I discussed that trolling poster with the mods?

The only way for you to know if any private discussions took place about that issue is if:

A.) You're that trolling username

B.) You're a secondary account for a mod

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
Whoa...whoa...whoa....aren't you the SAME guy who went whining to moderators
The only way for you to know of any private discussions between me & the mods about that trolling username is if:

A.) That trolling username is you

B.) You're actually a mod

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
The only way for you to know of any private discussions between me & the mods about that trolling username is if:

A.) That trolling username is you

B.) You're actually a mod

Nope and Nope. I know how people like you operate. You are very predictable.