Ramona Shelbourne

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Anyone know who this chubby chick is and where she came from? 6 months ago, she never existed. And then suddenly she was front and center with the Donald Sterling situation. Now she's discussing the Melo race. Who the fuck is this chick?

Celks

Liked Posts:
Anyone know who this chubby chick is and where she came from? 6 months ago, she never existed. And then suddenly she was front and center with the Donald Sterling situation. Now she's discussing the Melo race. Who the fuck is this chick?

I think she is he pet Broussard keeps locked up in the basement.

Liked Posts:
She's been involved with ESPN LA for a good while now. She's taking a larger profile because of all the recent events in SoCal.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
She's been involved with ESPN LA for a good while now. She's taking a larger profile because of all the recent events in SoCal.

She's always like licking her lips as she's being asked a question. She's a weirdo.

MrDerp

Liked Posts:
She is the Lakers beat reporter like Freidell is for the Bulls. She is supposedly one of the best beat reporters in the NBA but if she is anything like Freidell I highly doubt it.

Liked Posts:
She is the Lakers beat reporter like Freidell is for the Bulls. She is supposedly one of the best beat reporters in the NBA but if she is anything like Freidell I highly doubt it.

Is Fredell supposedly on of the best beat writers in the NBA?

Fredells pieces are teeming with a variety of errors (spelling, grammatik, syntax...you name it) on a routine basis.

The local writer who is most connected is KC Johnson, which hasn't been fun since he has usually been the guy pouring cold water on stories that have been erroneously reported by ESPN. But the sad thing is, he's usually been correct.

MrDerp

Liked Posts:
I was saying if she is writes or covers the Lakers like Freidell does the Bulls then she is probably not one of the best. Instead of putting"doubt it" maybe I should have went with "doubt that she is one of the best". I can't stand Freidell, he is turning into a Mariotti. If you don't understand what I am saying here. I mean he just writes negative pieces to get more hits or attention. Freidell should go back to Florida where he is from.

sicko

Liked Posts:
She is a good insider in Los Angeles, she gets a lot of exclusives and break a lot of stories in Los Angeles. She knows her stuff