Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bosh is not a need. However, any of you that overlook what he can do for the Rockets are silly.
Suck up a lot of cap space? Continue to stack an already stacked Western Conference? Oh and basketball stuff.

I hope he does it because it weakens the East even further. If Lebron decides to ditch Wade, it's basically us, whoever Lebron bolts to, and probably Indiana for contenders for the ECF.

Liked Posts:
Sorry but Chris Bosh isn't worth a max contract.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Sorry but Chris Bosh isn't worth a max contract.

All the ESPN radio sports guys say he's a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame. That can't be right, right? He just doesn't seem at that level, which is why I'm glad the Bulls didn't get suckered into going after Bosh.

ThaGator

Liked Posts:
All the ESPN radio sports guys say he's a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame. That can't be right, right? He just doesn't seem at that level, which is why I'm glad the Bulls didn't get suckered into going after Bosh.

He was certainly worth the max when he was a FA in 2010. We'll see what his true worth is if he signs somewhere where he's once again the #1 option on offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Bosh in the HOF is ridiculous.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That is ridiculous...he's good, but he's not THAT good.

I agree. I think he's definitely in though.

I'm confused as to how Steve Nash only has a 55% chance of getting in. The dude has two MVPS! Are there are any people that have won MVPs and not been in the HOF(that were eligible, of course)? And I'm surprised that Rose isn't even on the radar.

Liked Posts:
Low key I hope Bosh doesn't go to Houston because the melo to Miami shit is going to start intensifying

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
Bosh can shoot but he doesn't have that scorer's mentality. He's an upgrade over Boozer but he doesn't supply that attitude that he CAN score at any time. There a difference and that's what the Bulls really need, someone who when the shot clock is at 6 seconds he isn't looking for the best available pass to an open man, Melo sees the clock at 6, comes up with a 3 second move and takes the shot because he knows it's the best option. Bosh might take the shot a 6 seconds if he's open but otherwise he's like every other Bulls player, run that last bit of clock and look for the open man.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
[video=youtube;2--uG4QMlA0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2--uG4QMlA0[/video]

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree. I think he's definitely in though.

I'm confused as to how Steve Nash only has a 55% chance of getting in. The dude has two MVPS! Are there are any people that have won MVPs and not been in the HOF(that were eligible, of course)? And I'm surprised that Rose isn't even on the radar.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/about/hof_prob.html

Read.

The reason Rose isn't on that radar(or any radar) for that matter is that he's basically played only 4 seasons. Rose shouldn't be on the radar.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
While Bosh > Boozer by a lot, I lol at the offer given for his services by Houston. Way ridiculous.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
While Bosh > Boozer by a lot, I lol at the offer given for his services by Houston. Way ridiculous.

If it helps get them a championship...no big deal.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/about/hof_prob.html

Read.

The reason Rose isn't on that radar(or any radar) for that matter is that he's basically played only 4 seasons. Rose shouldn't be on the radar.
Yeah..I knew that. I was just,uh, pulling your chain:shifty:

I'm surprised he doesn't consider MVPs(which really hurts Nash because he lacks in some other things)...but it seems like the formula he has works pretty well so:shrug:

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah..I knew that. I was just,uh, pulling your chain:shifty:

I'm surprised he doesn't consider MVPs(which really hurts Nash because he lacks in some other things)...but it seems like the formula he has works pretty well so:shrug:

The non inclusion of MVP's and All NBA teams was odd.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Holy lord...

I think Bosh is worth a max, but that offer from Houston also comes without State income tax. We can't match it even if we wanted to. He would fit well with them, and what I like about Bosh is he is still improving his game. He has stretched his range rather impressively, and shows up even better every off-season. He is a tweener who can't tween next to Lebron who is a big baby about playing against bigs.