If Rose regains his MVP form by his contract year, it will be a roller coaster!

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
I can only imagine the conflicted feelings by then. The people who turned against him have no idea if they can replace him. Chicago will still be Chicago.

Liked Posts:
You're making a case for the FO trading him. I'm sure that's not what you were going for but that's what you've done. Good job.

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
You may have to. Chicago still will struggle with attracting top free agents and Rose may leave out of spite if he feels Chicago has turned against him. Better yet, Rose feels that he can't win in Chicago and wants a fresh start.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You may have to. Chicago still will struggle with attracting top free agents and Rose may leave out of spite if he feels Chicago has turned against him. Better yet, Rose feels that he can't win in Chicago and wants a fresh start.

Now I am depressed. Thanks a lot:(

Toast88

Liked Posts:
No matter what happens, he should give the Bulls a major hometown discount in his next contract because of all the paychecks they gave him while receiving no production value in return. Could open it up for actual free agents in the future.

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
If he comes back full speed they would have to sign him and he might have to take less money to make up for missing so many prime years. If he isn't full speed but is just good he should still stay at a reduced price because that will grow some loyalty both ways make with the fans. If he goes somewhere else there will extreme pressure on him to be a star and win because he'll be taking big money. Then if he got hurt he'd be in big trouble with a new city.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rose will never regain his MVP form. Mainly due to him messing with his rehab all those years ago.