Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
11 is what I saw.
Yeah looked it up. 11 points on 3/10 shooting and 1/6 from 3. 5 fouls and 4 TOs as well. Definitely his worst game. Guessing he was guarded by KJ McDaniels? Considering he's supposed to be a lockdown defender, guess it's not too shocking that Doug struggled.

Bairstow did surprisingly well though. 13 FTAs and 11 makes. That's a good sign from him.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Doug played bad and xplosive hasnt returned to gloat?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Doug will be absolutely dangerous when hes not the one that needs the most attention

Liked Posts:
Yeah looked it up. 11 points on 3/10 shooting and 1/6 from 3. 5 fouls and 4 TOs as well. Definitely his worst game. Guessing he was guarded by KJ McDaniels? Considering he's supposed to be a lockdown defender, guess it's not too shocking that Doug struggled.

Bairstow did surprisingly well though. 13 FTAs and 11 makes. That's a good sign from him.

I think it's just the nature of the beast. He shot well when covered in college. He might have forced some shots when his space was taken away, however.

The good thing is, Mirotic, Snell, and possibly Rose gives us more lines in the water. All it takes is one guy going off from outside to increase your chances tremendously at winning playoff games. It's kind of crazy to think the apex of the Bulls offense (under Thibs) in this regard was when Nate and Belinelli had it going in the playoffs a couple of years ago.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:

From what I saw, he was tired. All his shots were short as most other Bulls as well were. Philly played pretty good defense and Noel was a handful. Doug was forcing it a bit to try to get some stuff going. Snell kinda took over which was nice to see. Doug will be fine, it was a hard fought game.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Bulls SL: Chicago Bulls vs Chicago Bulls vs Sacramento Kings - 7:00 pm

Chicago Bulls vs Sacramento Kings

I'm definitely excited about the Bulls. Tonight they play the Kings in the Las Vegas 1/4 finals. We get to see Dougie McBuckets vs nik stauskas. And if the Bulls win tonight and Washinton wins as well, we get some early revenge againt Washington, even if only SL.

:bullbang:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Oooops, I guess I fucked up the title ...... :flipa:

Svic

Liked Posts:
Is it on tv?
Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Is it on tv?
Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk

Only NBAtv. But hey, at least it's not a replay at 3AM.

LET'S GO BULLS! YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE UNTIL FOOTBALL!

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
I bet Dougie hurt the foot on one of his charges, might explain why his shot was off..

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
McD being out definitely effecting the offense. Kings D also doing pretty good. I hope it's not another low scoring game though.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
How is that not goaltending on Bairstow's shot? He shot the ball downwards.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
McD being out definitely effecting the offense. Kings D also doing pretty good. I hope it's not another low scoring game though.

Jones needs to stop hogging the ball. I want to see Billy Baron run the offense.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:

Definitely stagnant on offense w/o Dougie. I'm starting to think that Doug is gonna fit in better with better players.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Wow. Wear the only one hitting more than one 3. His defense is Boozer-esque, but they'll take whatever they can get.