Bulls Summer League

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Kings pouring it on now. Defense sluggish.

mal-what.gif

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
They're doubling and tripling Snell and nobody else can hit shit.

DCguy

Liked Posts:
Sacramento is just too athletic. They are just out athleting everybody out there.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Yeah he is. Trying to do anything by himself.

Well, to his credits he's finally hit some shots, but how many did he take I wonder? I started off liking his story of playing with Rose at Simeon, but man, he's not a good fit for the Bulls team concept, imo. He's a ball hog, and he's not nearly good enough for that.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
I kinda like stauskas hitting some shots using the backboard. The bank shot is a lost art in the NBA, imo, and one of the things I Loved about our beloved Scottie Pippen.

DCguy

Liked Posts:
Snell played well today. Still shot 50% from there. Kinda took over a littte but. Tried to set other guys up but they really couldn't finish. He played well though against a very athletic and NBA experienced Sacramento squad.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Snell played well today. Still shot 50% from there. Kinda took over a littte but. Tried to set other guys up but they really couldn't finish. He played well though against a very athletic and NBA experienced Sacramento squad.

Yeah, I'm disappointed! I really wanted a shot at Washington. But I'm a revengeful MF'er. But the Kings had athleticism and length on their side in this one. Imo, they were just too big for the Bulls tonight. Think about that for a moment...... then think about the size of our front line........

:woot:

DCguy

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I'm disappointed! I really wanted a shot at Washington. But I'm a revengeful MF'er. But the Kings had athleticism and length on their side in this one. Imo, they were just too big for the Bulls tonight. Think about that for a moment...... then think about the size of our front line........

:woot:

Yeah we also missed Doug out there. Snell usually can pass to him and he can put the ball in the basket. He was kind of by himself today. But yeah the size advantage will show for us come regular season. I'm looking forward to it.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Yeah we also missed Doug out there. Snell usually can pass to him and he can put the ball in the basket. He was kind of by himself today. But yeah the size advantage will show for us come regular season. I'm looking forward to it.

I like the fact that Snell struggled quite a bit, but still came back strong to do some damage, even if it was not enough.

And I listened to a Thibs interview the other day, and he mentioned Doug and Snell playing that screen and falloff kinda game, and how offense can be created off that. I think Snell and Doug could be a duo on the mob from time to time.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
that lets you know how much impact Dougie Fresh had

the team was crap without him

he will be a problem when Drose grabs all the attention