and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
yeah lets blame rose

Mitchapalooza

[video=youtube;vkJoLggmqdw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkJoLggmqdw[/video]

0:07

Toast88

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;aBjTZqYSJTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBjTZqYSJTI&feature=kp[/video]

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah, that's real quality stuff you're bringing to the MB here!

Hey, Captain Butthurt! I'm glad you took time away from crying about spelling Nazi's to join us. I actually was about to respond to you in that one thread where you said "I removed that well before you posted as I realized when I said that, but of course, I couldn't do it fast enough cuz your obviously following me around. Go the fuck away. Substance, LOL, like your picture of Rose's street shoes. Yeah, that's good stuff there. Don't you have a Rose bashing article to write?"
1) following? I said something to you in 1 thread. How's that following? Looks like you're following me.
2) I don't write articles, dumbass.

Yes, substance. Come with it. Lord knows you haven't tried it.

Waaahhhhhhh I spelled it that was because it's a joke waaaahhhhh lololol

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I don't need to say anything to prove anything. All you need to do is open your mouth to do that for me ....... good riddance.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Derrick does lots of stuff for the Bulls:

-Suit model
-Bench-sitting tester
-Lukewarm cheerleader
-Practice squad player

In fact, there's only a few things Derrick doesn't do:

-Recruit
-Play basketball

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don't need to say anything to prove anything. All you need to do is open your mouth to do that for me ....... good riddance.

Uh huh. Guy says I follow him when I don't, then follows me. Fucking loser

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
How quickly people forget that Derrick Rose is the reason why this team has risen to be a contender in this league. Every year, no matter if he is injured or not, Chicago is viewed as a team that can contend year in and year out because of the youngest MVP in history. He is the reason why Chicago even gets a look in from major free agents as a prime destination to win a ring. Rose is the reason this team has become relevant since the Jordan Era. Derrick Rose made basketball in Chicago great again.

Even after carrying this team with a bunch of no names and with no real help offensively from anyone to the ECF and numerous playoffs appearances, he is still happy to be in Chicago and playing for this team. He hasn't expressed any interest in leaving and chasing a ring, he wants to win one here in his home town of Chicago.

All of this criticism and hate for a guy who has been unfortunate enough to get 2 major injuries? Does anybody have any respect for this guy and the joy he has been able to bring to all Chicago Bulls fans since he was drafted? He is our main hope in winning a championship so why criticize and hate on him?

Status
Not open for further replies.