I would rather start McDermott than overpay a non star like Parsons!

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
Th market is about to get ridiculous with Gordon Haywood getting max money. Guys like Deng, Parsons and Ariza are about to get PAID. Giving Parsons the max will not put the Bulls over the top. At least Deng and Boozer WERE All-Stars at some point. Either get a STAR or bust.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Th market is about to get ridiculous with Gordon Haywood getting max money. Guys like Deng, Parsons and Ariza are about to get PAID. Giving Parsons the max will not put the Bulls over the top. At least Deng and Boozer WERE All-Stars at some point. Either get a STAR or bust.

So, what you're saying is, get Lance Stephenson...

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
"What is, rush to overreactions?"

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
Lance Stephenson strikes me like the Ben Wallace signing. Is Lance really that nuch better than Jimmy Butler?

Absolutely not, I would pissed if that happens. Surely, there has to be something better? If not let dougie start. Snell too, for that matter. No way in hell thibs does that though.

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
Already Doug 'hasn't so much as played a summer league much less NBA game' McDermott is so good he can start. If they added no one he'd come off the bench behind Dunleavy. The question is would signing Parsons be an upgrade over Dunleavy to start and do you keep Dunleavy to come off the bench behind Parsons and Butler or use Snell?

coachsrant

Liked Posts:
Is that even a question? Stevenson led the league in triple doubles.

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
Already Doug 'hasn't so much as played a summer league much less NBA game' McDermott is so good he can start. If they added no one he'd come off the bench behind Dunleavy. The question is would signing Parsons be an upgrade over Dunleavy to start and do you keep Dunleavy to come off the bench behind Parsons and Butler or use Snell?

It may take max money to sign Parsons. t?What does Parsons bring that Deng doesn't? That is the real question to be asked. Different is not necessarily better.

sicko

Liked Posts:
Well he is gone now so we don't have to worry about Gar and Paxson overpaying him or Hayward:clap:

Coach Tom seems to like Trevor Ariza a lot, that would be a nice pick up FOR THE RIGHT PRICE! If Gasol goes back to LA or Oklahoma, Bosh to Houston, Cleveland Trades for Kevin Love...THEN WHAT?:smh:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Lance is better than Jimmy

i honestly hate the thought of the spacing with Lance on this team but im thinking it might be our best Plan B

he can create his own shot and is only 23 years old...he also feels a spot we've been needing for years