Dwayne Wade

Liked Posts:
He had his chance four years ago

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
You know what i want to happen if LeBron and Bosh leave Miami? I want the Bulls to call Wade and set up a meeting and then offer him 16M. Right when hes about to sign, Gar takes the paper away and yells SSSSSSYYYYYYKKKKKEEEEE

You're turning into a better poster with comments like this. Keep it up.

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
I honestly wouldn't mind Wade on a sensible deal...but, lets be honest, he's going to want money he doesn't deserve. And...Thibs would probably drive him into retirement halfway through the season.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
I honestly wouldn't mind Wade on a sensible deal...but, lets be honest, he's going to want money he doesn't deserve. And...Thibs would probably drive him into retirement halfway through the season.

I don't want that dirty bitch anywhere near my team.

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
Love fans that call players that they don't even know a "dirty bitch," and refer to it as "my team."

Liked Posts:
Love fans that call players that they don't even know a "dirty bitch," and refer to it as "my team."

That cuts both ways. People don't truly know them well enough to like them either,...if you're going yo go that route.

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
That cuts both ways. People don't truly know them well enough to like them either,...if you're going yo go that route.

Remind me where I said I liked him as a person again?

That being said...
Wade is active in encouraging youth to develop their talents as seen in this talent search at the Chicago Theatre.
Wade is well known for his philanthropic involvement in various organizations. In 2003, he founded The Wade's World Foundation, which provides support to community-based organizations that promote education, health, and social skills for children in at-risk situations.[125] He hosts a variety of community outreach programs in Chicago and South Florida.[125] In 2008, he announced his partnership with former teammate Alonzo Mourning's charitable foundation and co-hosted ZO's Summer Groove, an annual summer event.[126][127] On December 24, 2008, Wade purchased a new home for a South Florida woman whose nephew accidentally burned down the family home.[128] In addition, Wade donated some furnishings, clothing, and gifts to the family for the holiday.[128]

Wade (right) giving a present to a U.S. Army reservist during a March 2, 2009 pregame ceremony
After breaking his own Miami Heat single-season scoring record, Wade gave the jersey he wore in that night's victory to 8-year-old Michael Stolzenberg, an avid Heat fan that had his hands and feet removed surgically due to a bacterial infection.[15] Wade stated that he knew Stolzenberg previously and wished to add to his collection of Heat memorabilia.[15] Wade has been known for visiting other sick children, usually in private to avoid placing himself in the media spotlight.[15]

In September 2009, Wade donated money from his foundation to keep the Robbins, Illinois public library from having to shut down.[129] He handed the library director Priscilla Coatney a $25,000 check in order to resurrect the building, which brought Coatney to tears. He called the donation a "small contribution", and reminisced about the difficult experiences he faced as a child, stating that he sometimes did not know how he would find his next meal.[130][131] In January 2010, Wade and Alonzo Mourning co-founded The Athletes Relief Fund for Haiti",[132] which raised money to help the victims of the 2010 Haiti earthquake. In the three days since the fund began soliciting donations from athletes, Wade announced that the "Athletes Relief Fund for Haiti" had already raised over $800,000.[132] Wade stated, "I expected nothing less from my friends and colleagues in the sports community, our commitment to this cause knows no bounds, and we will continue to accept any and all donations throughout the days ahead."[132] Wade is also an avid supporter of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and has served as an Ambassador for their Hoops for St. Jude basketball initiative.[133]

Wade is a devout Christian and chose the number 3 because it represents the Holy Trinity.[134][135] He tithes 10% of his salary to a church in Chicago.[6] His mother, Jolinda, strengthened her ties with Christianity in 2001 after years of drug abuse and dealing. She served as a minister during her final prison sentence in 2002 and 2003. She was ordained as a Baptist minister in January 2007, and formed the non-denominational Temple of Praise Binding and Loosing Ministry in Chicago. In May 2008, Wade purchased a church building for his mother's ministry.
Obviously a dirty bitch...

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:

That being said...

A lot of people in the public eye are involved in some sort of charity work and good causes. He's still a dirty bitch by the way he acts on the court, especially when he's losing. Not to mention the fact that he acts like a dirty bitch whenever a reporter asks him a hard hitting question after a loss. Those are the times when we can truly see the character of somebody.

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
Jesus fucking Christ, let me find the ignore feature...

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
More baseless name calling to a person you don't even know...well that seals the deal. Check ya later!

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
Wow...this is so much more relaxing. It's like this board instantly became twice as coherent and reasonable.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agreed. Wade is an ass and a bitch. And Bosh is the pussy. Out of the 3, I've never had a huge issue with LBJ, just wish he would have handled things differently. And I'm hoping he goes back to Cleveland so I can enjoy watching him play again.

I couldn't agree more. I have always hated Wade. I tell everyone that Wade is a punk, but I live in Florida and everyone thinks I don't know anything about basketball.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Riley will give him that 42m and then some

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
So what do you think about him? Much more interested in your opinion than some internet blowhard that hasn't made a single meaningful post on this board.
Always seemed like a decent enough guy, but definitely had a chip on his shoulder. There was a few of us who thought he'd be a college player, but I doubt any of us thought he'd be what he is. Always invited the white kids over to his house to play basketball, if we were going there we would never get hassled. Never really got into any amount of trouble. I went to grade school with him, but different high schools so once we both graduated I can't speak to what he was like in high school.

EDIT: Rusty you also know me as 'Prope'

EDIT 2: My first job teaching was at the high school he actually graduated from. He shot a commercial in the gym in front of the entire student body. I told the director that I knew him from way back. We chatted for about 2 minutes, but it was nothing more than 'How's your family?' and 'Do you still talk to so and so?' But I was 10 days into working at the school so I wasn't going to bother anyone.

Liked Posts:

That being said...

That's great and all but I think people are referencing other stuff up to, and including, how Wade is a dirty player.