Dwayne Wade

sicko

Liked Posts:
Still don't think he would be a good fit here, seems to really have something against this organization probably can blame Jerry Krause for that. He grew up in Chicago watching the Bulls so not only does he remember Jordan ERA but also that horrible ERA after MJ and Pippen.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Still don't think he would be a good fit here, seems to really have something against this organization probably can blame Jerry Krause for that. He grew up in Chicago watching the Bulls so not only does he remember Jordan ERA but also that horrible ERA after MJ and Pippen.

Jerry reinsdorf is one of the most loyal owners ever. If he has a problem with this organization, he is an idiot.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
@ESPN
SAS has been hanging out with Wade all day long. Reporting that Wade hasn't had the energy to seek out options after looking for a new person for his T-Mobile MyFaves and a winded 8 straight hours of extreme dehydration from crying.

:troll:

And BTW to OP. Its Dwyane, not Dwayne. No typos please, because once Kirk is gone, all the people who called him Heinrich will blame you for their misspelling of Wade's first name.

sicko

Liked Posts:
Jerry reinsdorf is one of the most loyal owners ever. If he has a problem with this organization, he is an idiot.

That has nothing to do with it AT ALL, the real story behind all of this is the fact that Wade is BITTER because the Inner City of Chicago don't claim him like they do Rose, Isiah Thomas, Mark Aguirre, Doc Rivers, Terry Cummings and now Jabari Parker just to name a few who are hailed as LEGENDS within the inner city of Chicago. Wade went to Richards High in Oak Lawn, Illinois so because of that he kinda gets left out of being held a legend within Chicago he is bitter at the City because of that.:shrug:

Liked Posts:
Originally I'd say let him come back if its a team friendly deal AFTER Melopalooza, but with this "no interest in Chicagohe sold his Chicago home" and shit....let his hook ass rot in miami..

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
Originally I'd say let him come back if its a team friendly deal AFTER Melopalooza, but with this "no interest in Chicagohe sold his Chicago home" and shit....let his hook ass rot in miami..
monta-ellis-handshake.gif

Liked Posts:
Does anyone wonder why the Bulls were sniffing around Wade given that they're waiting on Carmelo Anthony? Does anyone wonder if this was even true?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Does anyone wonder why the Bulls were sniffing around Wade given that they're waiting on Carmelo Anthony? Does anyone wonder if this was even true?

I think it was for Miami.