Dwayne Wade

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
How pissed is this guy right about now? Bosh might leave, LBJ might leave. And to top it off, he opted out of a $42 million deal over 2 years.

OUCH!!!!!!!!!

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
If they both do leave, D-Wade should reevaluate how he picks his friends.

coachsrant

Liked Posts:
Wade deserves like $7 million TOPS. He's an idiot for opting out if the Heat don't resign LeBron.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Why in god's name did he opt out without getting a guarantee from LeBron?? What an idiot.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
How pissed is this guy right about now? Bosh might leave, LBJ might leave. And to top it off, he opted out of a $42 million deal over 2 years.

OUCH!!!!!!!!!

This would be a dream scenario. Dwyane Wade is a complete horse's ass. He is an arrogant jackass, and seeing him knocked down a few pegs would be great. I have never hated Lebron, or had an opinion on bosh one way or the other. But, man, that Wade is one easy guy to dislike.

It would be hilarious to see him stuck in Miami with nothing, at a fraction of what he turned down/opted out of.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
This would be a dream scenario. Dwyane Wade is a complete horse's ass. He is an arrogant jackass, and seeing him knocked down a few pegs would be great. I have never hated Lebron, or had an opinion on bosh one way or the other. But, man, that Wade is one easy guy to dislike.

It would be hilarious to see him stuck in Miami with nothing, at a fraction of what he turned down/opted out of.

Agreed. Wade is an ass and a bitch. And Bosh is the pussy. Out of the 3, I've never had a huge issue with LBJ, just wish he would have handled things differently. And I'm hoping he goes back to Cleveland so I can enjoy watching him play again.

sicko

Liked Posts:
I don't think he would fit well with Rose or this team to be honest.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Miami is still going to pay a shit ton of money to Wade for his past.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Wade was awful during the finals and is showing his age and injury problems.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Don't you mean Dywyaynyyynnneeee Wade?

EDIT: Crap, I think I missed a "y"

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
the fact that they had to join up to try to create an all star team just reeks of bitch to me...for a while I thought maybe we should pursue wade as he might be a great fit with this team but no......don't need any floppers

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Wade > Gasol

Liked Posts:
the fact that they had to join up to try to create an all star team just reeks of bitch to me...for a while I thought maybe we should pursue wade as he might be a great fit with this team but no......don't need any floppers

The flopping stuff is on the league itself. It's obviously worth it for them to flop. Since that's the case, people should hope players on their team are flopping too.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You know what i want to happen if LeBron and Bosh leave Miami? I want the Bulls to call Wade and set up a meeting and then offer him 16M. Right when hes about to sign, Gar takes the paper away and yells SSSSSSYYYYYYKKKKKEEEEE