CCS MEETUP OCT. 5 (CCS Meet Up pt.2)

What game should we choose for the CCS Meet Up?

• @49ers (Sept. 14th)

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • @Jets (Sept. 22nd MNF)

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • @Panthers (Oct. 5th)

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • @Falcons (Oct. 12th)

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • @Patriots (Oct. 26th)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • @Packers (Nov. 9th)

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • vs. Bills (Sept. 7th) (compensating for Thanksgiving game_

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • @Vikings (Dec. 28th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Dubstub seriously feels like I am losing brain cells when I listen to it. It's like a early windows computer crashing sound. Headaches all ova

Its better when your rolling face, or have two tabs of lsd under your tongue, but otherwise, I tend to agree.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
you have a month or two to either get fat and change your haircut or grow a mustache and grow a corporate pompadour and dress like me. Or maybe get one of those fuckin matrix trench coats, a goatee and a samurai sword so people think you are vash.

J.P.-Uses-His-Machine-Gun-Middle-Fingers-In-Grandmas-Boy.gif

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I said hang out, not rape. I hope u show up so i can dislike u in person.

I think you need a re-education on synonyms for the phrase hangout:

Thesaurus.com said:
Hang Out

abide
affect
dally
frequent
get along with
haunt
have relations with
linger
live
loiter
Ass Rape 2Pac
reside
resort
roam
spend time
stand around
swell
tarry
waste time

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yall should meet up for the Saints game and watch the boys in Black and Gold spank dat ass!

:flipa:

PeteMicheals

Liked Posts:
I voted the Bills game.

I would have voted for the Thanksgiving game, as for my family hasn't been around in years and I have no actual idea what city they live in. So I get pretty bored, usually end up a bar. Actually last year there was two fairly attractive women roaming the bar and ended up going home with both of them, lol. They were sisters (dad owned the bar) and they had a family thanksgiving thing at the bar. So I go home with them, and they both had husbands. They felt bad I didn't have anywhere to go and thought I was homeless. Anyways it was fun, we just played MarioKart and drank all night.

The Bills (a home game) is closer to my home than any of the other destinations so I choose that one.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I voted the Bills game.

I would have voted for the Thanksgiving game, as for my family hasn't been around in years and I have no actual idea what city they live in. So I get pretty bored, usually end up a bar. Actually last year there was two fairly attractive women roaming the bar and ended up going home with both of them, lol. They were sisters (dad owned the bar) and they had a family thanksgiving thing at the bar. So I go home with them, and they both had husbands. They felt bad I didn't have anywhere to go and thought I was homeless. Anyways it was fun, we just played MarioKart and drank all night.

The Bills (a home game) is closer to my home than any of the other destinations so I choose that one.
thats gonna be me years from now. My parents are pushing 60, I have one brother i don't care to talk to, no close cousins, no grandparents.. Lol yep. Christmas holidays blow. I'm good going to the bar

Reactions: BNB

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
I will be making the trip down to Carolina in October.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will also be at the Carolina Game, and probably the Atlanta game the following week as well.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will also be at the Carolina Game, and probably the Atlanta game the following week as well.

Im gonna try for the Carolina game...Im trying to get out of that wedding we were invited to

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why did we pick the team that is a nightmare matchup for us? newton neutralizes the DE's to an extent by scrambling and shedding, while our linebackers and safeties will be helpless against the power running game.

Maybe it plays out in reverse, because we can do the correct thing and load up against the run, forcing Newton to beat us deep or with his legs. Thats what we want. Good thing RGIII got Desean Jackson and not Cam Newton, is all I have to say.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im gonna try for the Carolina game...Im trying to get out of that wedding we were invited to

Probably not a good time to tell you the seats are on the 50 about about 11 rows up.