Deng for lebron

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
So now that lebron is in cleveland and miami will give bosh the max, miami is said to be pursuing deng. So essentially the cavs traded deng for lebron. Mindblowing.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
So now that lebron is in cleveland and miami will give bosh the max, miami is said to be pursuing deng. So essentially the cavs traded deng for lebron. Mindblowing.

cocaine.jpg

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
Yes that's a step down but ti could be a way of reallocating the money from what James made into 2 players.

Liked Posts:
And it's an upgrade for the Clippers. While I'm glad they didn't overpay him, I'm glad someone appreciates him.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So Deng was looking for 12-13M correct? Theyll have Cole-Wade-Deng-Haslem-Bosh with McBob and Granger on the bench. You could do much worse on the East and they still have money to spend. All i know is theres no way theyll be as good as they have been the past 4 years and the East is up for grabs. The Bulls need to land Melo.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Looks like miami is closing in on deng. It would be funny if cavs managed to do a sign and trade for deng. He couldn't be traded for kobe, kg, or gasol, but lebron of course.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Im looking forward to all of the Heat "fans" i know calling him a underrated player after constantly calling him an overrated player when he was on the Bulls. Should be fun.