GarPax, you failed in 2010 and now you failed in 2014 and it's time for you to go!

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
so you wanted them to offer Hayward and Parsons max deals? yeah i'll pass on that

the only player i felt we missed out on was Arron Afflalo...he was given away for pennies on the dollar and would have been a perfect fit

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
People also need to keep in mind that the Bulls may try to maintain flexibility with their remaining free agency dealings with Jimmy Butler's impending extension due next offseason. It'll be interesting to see how he develops after a subpar offensive campaign last year.

Unless they can pull a rabbit out of a hat and trade for Love, this team will be somewhat improved over last years squad and that is by the addition of Rose. Mirtoic is the wild card. It may just be that their plan is to use Mirotic's skills as a sort of point forward jack of all trades guy. In that kind of scenario, it might make some sense bringing Gasol in.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
:obama: They were. MELO WAS THE PRIORITY.

Also Gasol can play PF and C. That's big because he can sub in for Noah. Mirotic can play some 3 btw along with McDermott and Butler.

What other wings besides Melo were you thinking of that would actually come to Chicago. Maybe Stephenson if he doesn't overvalue himself?

I thought that Affalo, Ariza, and Stephenson would certainly be candidates for the Bulls. I just think that Gasol is pretty much done as anykind of a force for a team.By the way, who do you see as our shooting guard and back-up point guard next year? They've done NOTHING in the draft and free agency thus far and they just spent a lot of money on Gasol which is over-kill at a position. Truthfully, I'd rather have watched the big Aussie in the rotation than the finesse guy we got.