In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
As I'm sitting here watching Gary Harris light it up in summer league, and trying to come to terms with my anger at myself for wasting time hoping against hope that Chicago would finally do right by their fans, all I'm left with is disappointment. Mostly because we all knew this would happen and we still fell for the hype.

The Bulls only care about making money, and they will continue to do so with their "Running with Bulls" spanish marketing campaigns for Mirotic/Gasol. Then they will trot out the Great White Hope All-Star team: Gasol, Bairstow, Mirotic, McDermott, Hinrich... and make billions of bucks as fans sit glued to their screens and watch the try-hard Bulls inevitably lose to the Lebron James redemption tour.

Here's to another decade of losing.
:obama2:

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Gary Harris played one great game in Summer League and you lose your mind...Many players have dominated Summer League only to be scrubs in the NBA. Totally different environment, atmosphere and level of play. Totally different mentally and physically.

Gasol and Mirotic will make this team the favorite in the East now with Lebron in Cleveland and Rose healthy. If the Bulls stay healthy, they will win the East.

The best move of this whole off-season for the Bulls was the one they had no control over and that was Lebron's decision to play in Cleveland.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
As I'm sitting here watching Gary Harris light it up in summer league, and trying to come to terms with my anger at myself for wasting time hoping against hope that Chicago would finally do right by their fans, all I'm left with is disappointment. Mostly because we all knew this would happen and we still fell for the hype.

The Bulls only care about making money, and they will continue to do so with their "Running with Bulls" spanish marketing campaigns for Mirotic/Gasol. Then they will trot out the Great White Hope All-Star team: Gasol, Bairstow, Mirotic, McDermott, Hinrich... and make billions of bucks as fans sit glued to their screens and watch the try-hard Bulls inevitably lose to the Lebron James redemption tour.

Here's to another decade of losing.
:obama2:

Why would you start a new thread talking about the same shit that you were talking about in the previous thread that you started?

Ever heard of Sundiata Gaines? There was a guy who used to post on the forums who bitched and moaned because Gaines had one good game and the Bulls didn't pick him up. Dude never did shit else.

Harris projects well, but Forman and Paxson have done well enough in the draft that they deserve more than to get fired after a damn summer league game.

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Why would you start a new thread talking about the same shit that you were talking about in the previous thread that you started?
Ever heard of Sundiata Gaines?
Are you Special person? This post isn't about Gary Harris dumbass, its about the Bulls offseason in general. Its mostly about missing out on Melo and signing fucking Gasol instead of going after Love. If you cant read or pay attention why bother responding?

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Gary Harris played one great game in Summer League and you lose your mind...Many players have dominated Summer League only to be scrubs in the NBA. Totally different environment, atmosphere and level of play. Totally different mentally and physically.

Gasol and Mirotic will make this team the favorite in the East now with Lebron in Cleveland and Rose healthy. If the Bulls stay healthy, they will win the East.

The best move of this whole off-season for the Bulls was the one they had no control over and that was Lebron's decision to play in Cleveland.
Again, this has nothing to do with Gary Harris other than the fact I was watching the game. Secondly what kind of loser mentality are you preaching when you say the best move the Bulls made was having the Cav's get Lebron. That's embarassing.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Are you Special person? This post isn't about Gary Harris dumbass, its about the Bulls offseason in general. Its mostly about missing out on Melo and signing fucking Gasol instead of going after Love. If you cant read or pay attention why bother responding?

Oh okay...so let me get this straight. You are mad at GarPax because Melo didn't show up. Because you have the maturity of a 5 year old and somebody has to take the blame...right? Then on top of that...one of the 59 players drafted that the Bulls didn't take had a good summer league game...so GarPax should be fired.

That deserved its own thread?

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Oh okay...so let me get this straight. You are mad at GarPax because Melo didn't show up. Because you have the maturity of a 5 year old and somebody has to take the blame...right? Then on top of that...one of the 59 players drafted that the Bulls didn't take had a good summer league game...so GarPax should be fired.

If you don't like the thread ignore the thread. Considering the events of the day, I don't see how the thread is irrelevant. As for blaming the Bulls FO for the moves they made.... absolutely. As a fan I have the right to be disappointed in what happens with the team, so if that doesn't make any sense to you. Who gives a fuck?

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Again, this has nothing to do with Gary Harris other than the fact I was watching the game. Secondly what kind of loser mentality are you preaching when you say the best move the Bulls made was having the Cav's get Lebron. That's embarassing.

Even if the Bulls got Melo, the best thing that could have happened was the Big 3 breaking up in Miami and Lebron going to Cleveland. It makes the East even weaker by spreading the talent.

Like I said, the Bulls improved offensively and defensively with the acquisition of Gasol, a player who can get his own shot in the post, open up shooters on the outside, be an effective passer and can deter shots with his length. Mirotic, Dunleavy and McDermott give the Bulls quality spot up shooters to space the floor. If the core of this team remains relatively healthy and the Bulls can add some quality role players...they will win the East.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
If you don't like the thread ignore the thread. Considering the events of the day, I don't see how the thread is irrelevant. As for blaming the Bulls FO for the moves they made.... absolutely. As a fan I have the right to be disappointed in what happens with the team, so if that doesn't make any sense to you. Who gives a fuck?

The whole concept of being upset over another man's decision....but somehow NOT blaming those who had NO impact on that decision...escapes you?

So in your world...GarPax should be fired...because 65mil is a lot of money. Sad.

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Even if the Bulls got Melo, the best thing that could have happened was the Big 3 breaking up in Miami and Lebron going to Cleveland. It makes the East even weaker by spreading the talent.

Like I said, the Bulls improved offensively and defensively with the acquisition of Gasol, a player who can get his own shot in the post, open up shooters on the outside, be an effective passer and can deter shots with his length. Mirotic, Dunleavy and McDermott give the Bulls quality spot up shooters to space the floor. If the core of this team remains relatively healthy and the Bulls can add some quality role players...they will win the East.
I wish I had that look at the bright side mentality.

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
The whole concept of being upset over another man's decision....but somehow NOT blaming those who had NO impact on that decision...escapes you?

So in your world...GarPax should be fired...because 65mil is a lot of money. Sad.
No impact? You mean the GM has no impact on the fact the team doesn't have the resources? GarPax shouldn't be blamed but D. Rose should be according to your logic.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:

You're a Heat fan. Your team just got ripped to shreds. You know shit about the Chicago Bulls. So what the fuck do you know about GarPax?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
No impact? You mean the GM has no impact on the fact the team doesn't have the resources? GarPax shouldn't be blamed but D. Rose should be according to your logic.

"the resources" to do what?

According to your logic...GarPax should be blamed because Melo likes money.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:

Uh, I think his point was how many times do you have to make threads, in your opinion, about the Bulls offseason in general?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Seriously, same fucking crybabies no matter what the Bulls do. Started bitching before anything even happened.

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Uh, I think his point was how many times do you have to make threads, in your opinion, about the Bulls offseason in general?
Uh, twice since one post is about McDermott vs Harris and this post has is about dealing with the disappointment of missing out on Melo/Love. Is this a block club meeting for idiots that need to make sure there aren't too many posts on the board.

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Seriously, same fucking crybabies no matter what the Bulls do. Started bitching before anything even happened.
Same group of assholes that blame Rose for not recruiting are the ones that want to defend GarPax for being losers that only care about lining Reinsdorfs pockets.

"the resources" to do what?
According to your logic...GarPax should be blamed because Melo likes money.
No they should be blamed for not winning a championship since they have been here. Bottom line, they are losers that have failed at every opportunity they have had.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
GarPax tried and people who arent complete retards acknowledge that they did a good job TRYING. ROSE? Nah man, that aint me. Fucking worthless gimp making a fortune to workout and eat skittles while probably getting shit on on NBA 2K by Kobe.

Go whine about Gary Harris. Yeah, fire GarPax because Gary Harris had a good summer league game. Stupid ass.

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
GarPax tried and people who arent complete retards acknowledge that they did a good job TRYING. ROSE? Nah man, that aint me. Fucking worthless gimp making a fortune to workout and eat skittles while probably getting shit on on NBA 2K by Kobe.

Go whine about Gary Harris. Yeah, fire GarPax because Gary Harris had a good summer league game. Stupid ass.
I know you are a simpleton and everything, but if you think Gary Harris is the only reason for GarPax being fired you might need to seek medical attention. I don't care that the supposedly tried, because they still came up short. You can call Rose whatever name you wish and it won't change the fact that he is the only hope this team has for actually contending for a title. You are obviously a jealous little bitch who is angry because of how much money he makes, try to get over it.

At the end of the day the Bulls FO has failed to do anything but produce excellent marketing campaigns and sell their fans on hopes and dreams. When is enough, enough?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You are obviously a jealous little bitch who is angry because of how much money he makes, try to get over it.

524354044.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.