Lance Stephenson

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If the bulls get him, I'll still consider it a successful offseason. If not, we're the same team we've been the last 4 years. Thoughts?

---> Sent from above.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
we cant get him...all our money is gone

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
If the bulls get him, I'll still consider it a successful offseason. If not, we're the same team we've been the last 4 years. Thoughts?

---> Sent from above.

I agree.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

If they trade Dunleavy and Randolph they can get at $9M cap room.

That might be enough.

BsYADaQCUAATuyG.png

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
when does Rip come off the books...ready to be done with him totally

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

No its not but they dont have enough for him. This guy turned down a 44M contract from the Pacers. IDK if this nutcase is worth 10M

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
Apparently Greg Smith is going. I'm guessing they can find someone to take Randolph.

If people think going big with Melo was a gamble Steohenson is a much bigger one. With all his talent he's shown he's not good in a locker room, so he's a risk at upsetting a cohesive unit. There's a huge risk that changing teams again he'll think if he tries to make himself the top dog here it will show the teams that let him go how wrong they were. Nobody wants this to be Lance's team.

I'm looking for Kirk Hinrich and Paul Pierce to fill out the bench. Again, the Bulls like flexibility. Kirk can play both guard spots, even start if need be. Pierce can play the 2 or 3, could start if the need arises. Doesn't look like there's a need for Nazr to return.

A bench of

Gibson or Gasol
McDermott/Snell
Hinrich
Pierce

with Bairstow and a couple more character guys o get to 14

the dropoff from the starters isn't nearly as great as with many other contenders.

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
If they can get Stephenson it would be a successful offseason. Only issue is I'm not sure you have enough to bring Mirotic over.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
was just thinking you didnt account for Nikola which is 4m

Smith's supposed to be dealt, so maybe we'll have $5M for an AC service.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
We are still lacking a secondary creator/consistent scorer.

Lance is not it, IMHO.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
i hate the magic

they screwed me out of my long time dream of Gordon returning

with us lacking at SG Gordon would have been a good get

Rose
Gordon
Butler
Gasol/Taj
Noah

thats a good team

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I still think we can add a few smaller pieces that can make a bigger impact then Stephenson alone. I'm just not sure his offensive game can blossom enough to warrant what he wants to get paid. Although, it could turn into a situation last year like with what Monta Ellis and Brandon Jennings where they vastly overvalued themselves and ended up taking salaries below perceived market value.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Apparently Greg Smith is going. I'm guessing they can find someone to take Randolph.

If people think going big with Melo was a gamble Steohenson is a much bigger one. With all his talent he's shown he's not good in a locker room, so he's a risk at upsetting a cohesive unit. There's a huge risk that changing teams again he'll think if he tries to make himself the top dog here it will show the teams that let him go how wrong they were. Nobody wants this to be Lance's team.

I'm looking for Kirk Hinrich and Paul Pierce to fill out the bench. Again, the Bulls like flexibility. Kirk can play both guard spots, even start if need be. Pierce can play the 2 or 3, could start if the need arises. Doesn't look like there's a need for Nazr to return.

A bench of

Gibson or Gasol
McDermott/Snell
Hinrich
Pierce

with Bairstow and a couple more character guys o get to 14

the dropoff from the starters isn't nearly as great as with many other contenders.

Pierce is already signed by the wizards.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I believe this team is good enough to win the east. With our without Mirotic, we have the deepest big rotation in the league. I think Pau will play really well for us honestly.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i hate the magic

they screwed me out of my long time dream of Gordon returning

with us lacking at SG Gordon would have been a good get

Rose
Gordon
Butler
Gasol/Taj
Noah

thats a good team

No Gordon pls.Thx.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:

---> Sent from above.

1. Don't want Stephenson. Overrated and a nut job. No way he deserves 10 million dollars.

2. Pau is an upgrade over Boozer and the Bulls perimeter shooting has never been this good. If Rose is fully healthy, he will have a great season with guys like Mirotic, Dunleavy and McDermott around him to space the floor. Gasol provides the team with a scorer who can get his own shot in the post.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'd take Stephenson, but I don't know what he wants. My worry is that he is overvaluing himself and wants a fat contract. The Bulls can't give that to him even if,god forbid, they wanted to.

Stephenson would have to start out getting 7-8 mil a year, assuming Bulls can clear a little cap.