Kirk Hinrich Destined to re-sign

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, now at least Gasol will have a guy to sit next to on the bench after his many injuries.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am really getting depressed after what has happened over the last couple of days. They totally screwed up this entire off-season. They wasted money after having a decent chance to take outright control. It is ridiculous how this all went down.

czman

Liked Posts:
Bulls will sign Kirk Hinrich to two-year, $5.6M deal for room exception ($2.73M next season), w/player option for 2nd season, per source.

Well it looks like the Bulls are amnestying Boozer. It also looks like the Bulls will be done after this.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Hmm

Rose, Kirk, Snell, MDJ, Butler, Doug, Taj, Pau, Jo, Niko, Baristow, GSmith, Randolph.

Yeah. I guess they could call that an off-season. Still worried about having pg depth as insurance. Especially when Thibs likes to have Kirk at the 2.

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hmm

Rose, Kirk, Snell, MDJ, Butler, Doug, Taj, Pau, Jo, Niko, Baristow, GSmith, Randolph.

Yeah. I guess they could call that an off-season. Still worried about having pg depth as insurance. Especially when Thibs likes to have Kirk at the 2.

Whatever, man- Mike James is on speed-dial.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hmm

Rose, Kirk, Snell, MDJ, Butler, Doug, Taj, Pau, Jo, Niko, Baristow, GSmith (Traded for nothing but cap space.), Randolph.

Fixed

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
We only had 3 mil to spend besides the RMLE after Mirotic signs for 4 mil. Augustin is out of our price range bulls cap situatiohttp://www.csnchicago.com/bulls/numbers-bulls-cap-situation-after-pau-gasol-dealn

false

adjective
adjective: false; comparative adjective: falser; superlative adjective: falsest

not according with truth or fact; incorrect.
"the test can produce false results"
synonyms: incorrect, untrue, wrong, erroneous, fallacious, flawed, distorted, inaccurate, imprecise;
untruthful, fictitious, concocted, fabricated, invented, made up, trumped up, unfounded, spurious;
counterfeit, forged, fraudulent
"a false report"

D.J. Augustin begs to differ with Boochee Man: Immediately signs two-year $6 million deal with Pistons just to spite HIM.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/source...ing-two-year-deal-with-pistons-015811049.html

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
Aggry Sam saying more than vet min but less than what he was offered elsewhere. No one values him like the Bulls so thats good i guess?

A walking contradiction. It appears others value him as much or more than the Bulls.

If he was offered more elsewhere doesn't that show his detractors are just plain wrong if not dumb? KC Johnson's story says Thibideau wanted him back, maybe Rose recruited him too. He brings more than per and highlights to a team that's why other teams offered him more this time and the last time he was a FA. The Bulls could have signed any number of combo guards who the internet GMs think are so much better but it seems all of them come up short on the things experts are ignorant of.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
false

adjective
adjective: false; comparative adjective: falser; superlative adjective: falsest

not according with truth or fact; incorrect.
"the test can produce false results"
synonyms: incorrect, untrue, wrong, erroneous, fallacious, flawed, distorted, inaccurate, imprecise;
untruthful, fictitious, concocted, fabricated, invented, made up, trumped up, unfounded, spurious;
counterfeit, forged, fraudulent
"a false report"

D.J. Augustin begs to differ with Boochee Man: Immediately signs two-year $6 million deal with Pistons just to spite HIM.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/source...ing-two-year-deal-with-pistons-015811049.html

He's back...

Liked Posts:
It's like the front office feels, if you can't win with Kirk Hinrich, it's not worth winning. Unbelievable!

But the Bulls have added several white players (good ones too), so he has some competition.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Aggrey Sam said Hinrich was adamant that he wasn't going to take the veteran's minimum. :aj: