Goran Dragic

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Goran Dragic has a player option, and he will likely opt-out as opposed to taking the 7.5 million and become an URFA next summer. The Suns know that and might already be trying to trade him.

I think he might be the best fit at guard next to Derrick Rose in the entire NBA right now. He is unselfish and can play the point when Rose is resting or can play off of the ball and has the size the guard NBA shooting guards. He's a good secondary facilitator.

So now that the Bulls have:

Joakim Noah
Pau Gasol (can play both big positions)
Nikola Mirotic

...why not trade Taj Gibson and a future 1st rounder and/or more picks to PHX (who recently lost Channing Frye to Orlando)?

I think that move could put them right up there with the tog dogs in the Western Conference.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Bulls play in the Eastern Conference.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
I want Rose at PG with the ball in his hands.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Yeah, but they are in the Loser's Bracket. They need to re-tool to compete with the 5-6 teams out West who would hypothetically demolish them in the NBA Finals.
Fair point, because the Bulls have been tearing throught the Eastern Conference Playoffs recently.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fair point, because the Bulls have been tearing throught the Eastern Conference Playoffs recently.

The East is now re-shaped after this off-season. Miami is out of the title picture. Cleveland is making a huge jump from awful to pretty solid (but are nowhere near what the Heat were). Indiana is still outside looking in even if they keep Stephenson.

I was one of the rare people to predict the Bulls losing to the Wizards last year. You can take my opinion as unbiased.