Rose may face his new teammates in the FIBA tournament

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well, it's definitely not the first time that I've been mentioned (baited) in a post by that alternate trolling account. I tend to look past that alternate trolling account's posts. He was off by 24 hours though.

What's your username on realgm?

The alt account thats been here longer than you and i find the guy to be an idiot, so i really dont have a dog in this fight.

I dont post on realgm.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Or....... likely his original answer, the one ya'll giving him so much grief for, was true. He wasn't sure if he'd play cuz, at that point, he wasn't even sure he could make the team. Which to me, isn't strange, having not played for two and half years, and going up against the like...

...but, he's there, and you're still giving him shit.:smh:

I used to think Rose was a competitor. Maybe he sat out the playoffs because he knew the Bulls wouldnt win the finals. I guess this is his thought process.

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
Umm, why no Chris Paul? I would think he would definitely be picked for the team. He say no or something?

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
I just hope he does what is best for him. If that's for Team USA so be it. Rose will come back, drop 20-7 and all will be forgotten by the Rose haters.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Spain usually advances far in international basketball competitions. We know Gasol and Mirotic are locks for the Spanish roster. As long as Rose makes the US roster, it will be cool seeing him interact with his new Bulls teammates before the season starts.

He plays for Spain or Serbia?

DCguy

Liked Posts:
Glad Rose will be out there. He should be able to really put himself to the test and see where he really is at. This will be good for his confidence.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
The first superstar player we've had following the 97-98 season and he just constantly gets shit on by fans :shrug: I will miss him if he does end up deciding to leave once his deal is up, seeing as he is my favorite player, but I wouldn't blame him. He deserves better.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
The first superstar player we've had following the 97-98 season and he just constantly gets shit on by fans :shrug: I will miss him if he does end up deciding to leave once his deal is up, seeing as he is my favorite player, but I wouldn't blame him. He deserves better.

Rose taking his talents to SoCal to join up with Julius Randle and Kevin Durant

1337367397_rose.jpg

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

to be fair, he didn't start getting shit on by fans until he started averaging 16 games a year.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rose should not be so quick to come back. He needs more time to get 100%. He should take another couple of seasons off to be sure. End sarcasm.

Seriously, I don't expect him to be even a quarter of the player he was before. He needs to fix his diet or something, because he has weak tendons.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think he'll be fine. There's no worry about him coming back too early from an injury, which can seriously affect performance and increases likelihood of reinjury(although his injury history is a risk factor for reinjury by itself) and I'm assuming he's in decent shape if he's been practicing.

It'll be an adjustment to get back into actual gameplay, but I hardly think Rose will be a shell of himself. We might see a little more conservative approach to the game(i.e. more spot pull-ups, outside shooting,etc.), but guys his age can recover from the injuries he has pretty well through modern medicine and correct protocol.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think he'll be fine. There's no worry about him coming back too early from an injury, which can seriously affect performance and increases likelihood of reinjury(although his injury history is a risk factor for reinjury by itself) and I'm assuming he's in decent shape if he's been practicing.

It'll be an adjustment to get back into actual gameplay, but I hardly think Rose will be a shell of himself. We might see a little more conservative approach to the game(i.e. more spot pull-ups, outside shooting,etc.), but guys his age can recover from the injuries he has pretty well through modern medicine and correct protocol.
People are just overly cynical or something. Rose being a quarter of himself? :cmonman:

Bear06

Liked Posts:
Rose should not be so quick to come back. He needs more time to get 100%. He should take another couple of seasons off to be sure. End sarcasm.

Seriously, I don't expect him to be even a quarter of the player he was before. He needs to fix his diet or something, because he has weak tendons.

About 2 years ago in a YT video he talked about how he has started to eat a lot healthier and cutting down on sweets.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Rose had two season ending knee injuries, neither had anything to do with muscle tendons.