1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
AND two second round picks? Ehhhh... sounds steep. But whatever.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
2 1sts and 3 2nds to draft McD

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When do our 2nd rounders ever end up being decent anyway? Chris Duhon is the only one I can think of

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
Excellent trade that brings back nobody with a paycheck. The first question should be who was with the team for a shorter period of time Andrew Bynum or Anthony Randolph? The second would be, who will they use that space for? If Omri Cassipi gets released he'd be one option.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
so basically they trades Orlando 2 second rounders to be able to dump off Randolph salary on them..

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Excellent trade that brings back nobody with a paycheck. The first question should be who was with the team for a shorter period of time Andrew Bynum or Anthony Randolph? The second would be, who will they use that space for? If Omri Cassipi gets released he'd be one option.

I think that $$ is earmarked for either part of Hinrich or Mirotic's deals. Once Gasol, Hinrich, & Mirotic are officially signed, I expect the rest of the roster, which will be only 4 remaning spots, will be filled out with vet mins. The roster is pretty much set at this point.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Omer Asik aka The Turkish Hammer

he was like the 2nd or 3rd pick in the 2nd

these will be late

edit: just checked Asik was the 6th pick in the 2nd

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Wait so what do we get back?
@KCJHoop: In Randolph deal, Bulls get draft rights to Milovan Rakovic (who I've never heard of either). Magic get better of Bulls' 2nds in 15 & 16.

Basically nothing but opening cap space

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@KCJHoop: In Randolph deal, Bulls get draft rights to Milovan Rakovic (who I've never heard of either). Magic get better of Bulls' 2nds in 15 & 16.

Basically nothing but opening cap space
Milovan Rakovic was drafted in 2007 and never came over here.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
They will use that cap space to get a wing player now. Couldn't carry that many bigs on the roster.

Essentially the Bulls traded 2 first round picks, 2 seconds round picks and Anthony Randolph for McBuckets and a player yet to be named.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
The only cap that matters is the internal one that Jerry sets. The luxury tax threshold is 77 million. The Bulls are only committed to what 65 million with Hinrich and Mirotic? With Miami broken up, no reason why Jerry shouldn't be making a push. Once the Bulls payroll is pushing 80 million, then I will know what Jerry is serious about winning.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
The only cap that matters is the internal one that Jerry sets. The luxury tax threshold is 77 million. The Bulls are only committed to what 65 million with Hinrich and Mirotic? With Miami broken up, no reason why Jerry shouldn't be making a push. Once the Bulls payroll is pushing 80 million, then I will know what Jerry is serious about winning.

It's the NBA rules that keeps him from spending that amount. I'll never understand the cap-lux BS myself. The whole fuckin system needs to be redone, imo.