Does anybody have ESPN insider?

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
Was just wondering since there basically giving alot of rumors and was wondering if there were any Bulls ones. Its under the Draft Buzz on the front page of NBA section

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
Was just wondering since there basically giving alot of rumors and was wondering if there were any Bulls ones. Its under the Draft Buzz on the front page of NBA section

I rather just burn money than giving it to them.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
Same here thats why I don't use. Why are such fags to give us the info

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
Same here thats why I don't use. Why are such fags to give us the info

Its literally ridiculous. You can't read half of their articles now without paying. What, did they blow all the budget on their move to LA & all the big ads & promos about moving to LA?

Yea Espn is definitely in LA alright.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
I've been using my buddy's for about 5 years now. Go ahead and feel free to use it.

username - johnzimmerman
password - gosox

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Kush77 wrote:
I've been using my buddy's for about 5 years now. Go ahead and feel free to use it.

username - johnzimmerman
password - gosox

I think I love you.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
thanks alot. Tell your friend that his account is about to expire though

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
We might have some good news about BG since Detroit is the only team going after these guys

I'm also told that Chris Kaman and Tyson Chandler are being shopped and could have new homes tomorrow.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
thanks alot. Tell your friend that his account is about to expire though

Yeah, that little box has been popping up for the last few months actually. But it's still working...for now.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
It's actually not the account that is going to expire, it's the credit card linked to his account.

chi_hawks_23

Liked Posts:
Surprised ESPN hasnt shut your buddies account down. I got an email from them a few years back b/c I was logged in from 3 different places (home, school, work) and it reminded me of all the penalties for sharing passwords for insider accounts.

On another note, Ive had insider since I was in high school, I love it, plus you get ESPN magazine free. I think my renewal rate is still at 25 bucks per year, so its pretty cheap too (2 dollars a month...yeah, I can do that). There is a lot of great stuff on the Insider page, especially around NBA and NFL draft time.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
i should have insider, but i get espn the mag as a gift from someone else and you need the credit card number to use it, so yeah, depressing.

senrad

Liked Posts:
they will shut down your acct if you log on from too many cpus. Happened to me when i used to give mine out.