Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Where are those posters who said Boozer would never get amnestied because Reinsdorf won't pay someone not to play for him?
Those posters have never heard of Tim Thomas

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Never felt like he got a fair shake from the fans here & the majority of that was the media's fault. I'm looking at you Stacey King. This guys biggest contribution to the franchise was winning burger eating contests when the team went out to dinner yet he did nothing but rip on Boozer for being lazy & uncommited.

I have been a fan of Boozer for years. I wanted him drafted back in 2002 but we passed on him and took Lonny "Bullet-happy" Baxter instead. I will miss his hilarious sideline commentary, enthusiatic cheers, and of course "GIMME DAT SHIT!!!" Wherever the Booze Cruise lands, I wish him luck.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Those posters have never heard of Tim Thomas
The Bulls only paid a part of his salary after releasing him though. But I think he spent a lot of time at home before they officially released him. Either way, he was paid by Reinsdorf NOT to play for the Bulls.

The myth that Reinsdorf is so cheap will probably never go away. He's a cheaper than any of the other big market teams, but one has been in shambles for a decade and the other is now in shambles.

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
Never felt like he got a fair shake from the fans here & the majority of that was the media's fault. I'm looking at you Stacey King. This guys biggest contribution to the franchise was winning burger eating contests when the team went out to dinner yet he did nothing but rip on Boozer for being lazy & uncommited.

I have been a fan of Boozer for years. I wanted him drafted back in 2002 but we passed on him and took Lonny "Bullet-happy" Baxter instead. I will miss his hilarious sideline commentary, enthusiatic cheers, and of course "GIMME DAT SHIT!!!" Wherever the Booze Cruise lands, I wish him luck.

Agreed but only a little bit. Boozer has been a very reliable scorer. Everyone is mad at his ridiculous contract, and his attitude doesn't help. I've only seen boozer dunk like twice in his career with Chi, and both were garbage time. The man is physically talented and could be a real asset to a team.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Where are those posters who said Boozer would never get amnestied because Reinsdorf won't pay someone not to play for him?

I'm sure the Bulls waited until the absolute final moment for nothing ......

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
This, however, is eerily similar to the Peppers situation with the Bears for some reason. I wonder what rival will pick him up?

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Bet he goes back home to Orlando or Alaska (cause that is what everyone is doing right?) or he gets picked up by the Lakers as thier "Hey we got something" sign.

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
Bet he goes back home to Orlando or Alaska (cause that is what everyone is doing right?) or he gets picked up by the Lakers as thier "Hey we got something" sign.

I could see Boozer going to LA. He'd fit right in with the Hollywood lifestyle.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If Miami is interested and not dead set on stretch fours, they'll pick up Booz.