Destiny Beta

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm excited. I just hope all the battle areas aren't instanced, so that the only MMO aspect is when you are in a town/hub.

I just got a PS4 for this game, the last of us, and uncharted. Now I just have to learn to play a shooter on a fuckin gamepad.

EL ROCKSTEADY

CBMB Refugee
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
when doing the instance on the first world, it seemed like there were others just messing around that were not in our group. It was an area i could access during explore mode. My guess is that it phases you out with your group alone when it gives you the spawn restriction warning or in other words when youre about to fight a boss or a major/unique part of the story line.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
My guess is that it phases you out with your group alone when it gives you the spawn restriction warning or in other words when youre about to fight a boss or a major/unique part of the story line.

I think that's how it goes. Any time I hit the no respawn area, the only people that were in the game with me were the two guys that I went in with. We kept waiting for reinforcements to show up and help us out, but after a while it clicked in my head that that wouldn't make sense for more people to show up because dozens of people could show up and make the fight extremely easy.