The Thunder From Down Under ........

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Love this kid as he brings some toughness to the Bulls. It looks like the Bulls like him as well. I think this kid can be a great addition after getting coached up a little.

Bulls Offer Contract To Cameron Bairstow

July 15 at 11:30pm CDT By Ryan Raroque

The Bulls have offered a three-year contract to Cameron Bairstow, a source told David Pick of Eurobasket (Twitter link). The 6’9 big man is currently playing for Chicago’s summer league team in Las Vegas, and is averaging 8.3 PPG, 6.3 PPG, and 58.8% shooting in 27.7 MPG through three games.

Source ....

David Pick ‏@IAmDPick

Chicago Bulls have offered three-year contract to Australian draftee Cameron Bairstow, per source.

Source ....

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Yeah, he played a lot better in that third game, than in the second. If he keeps improving, he'll make for an excellent 2nd round pick after all.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
will it be fully guaranteed?

because we need to stop adding salary for 2016 so we can have KD lead us on for 2 weeks and then tell us no

then sign David Lee and make threads on here about how paxgar struck out and signed another washed up PF

:elephant:

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:

because we need to stop adding salary for 2016 so we can have KD lead us on for 2 weeks and then tell us no

then sign David Lee and make threads on here about how paxgar struck out and signed another washed up PF

:doorrofl:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:

I think the difference is that Kevin's nuts have dropped, I'm not sure about ....... I don't think KD would waste our time like that fuckin pussy Yellow Melo.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Cool to see a 2nd round pick have potential to turn into something

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:

DSC07548__04449.JPG

Troy23

Liked Posts:
Stoked to see another fellow Aussie playing for Chicago. Living my dream the bastard hahahah

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Stoked to see another fellow Aussie playing for Chicago. Living my dream the bastard hahahah

I just Love the kid. He adds a little toughness to an already big front line. He'll be great for practice right away and hopefully develop. I reccomend that the trainers start working on his vertical right away as he probably has about a 3 inch vertical now.

KPBears

Liked Posts:
How's his defense? He's a little undersized to be a defensive banger in the paint, but so is Gibson, and that hasn't hurt Taj's game. While it's hard to judge performance from Summer League games, if he's not scoring now, it seems unlikely he'll ever be much of an offensive contributor. But if he plays hard, is good on the boards and on D, he'll be a perfect bench big man for 15 minutes a night (and I'm not making fun of that - a big who brings solid D and rebounding off the bench for 15 minutes is a great role player).

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
How's his defense? He's a little undersized to be a defensive banger in the paint, but so is Gibson, and that hasn't hurt Taj's game. While it's hard to judge performance from Summer League games, if he's not scoring now, it seems unlikely he'll ever be much of an offensive contributor. But if he plays hard, is good on the boards and on D, he'll be a perfect bench big man for 15 minutes a night (and I'm not making fun of that - a big who brings solid D and rebounding off the bench for 15 minutes is a great role player).

First, "not scoring"? He led all scorers with 18 last game. Defense, his defense is great. He's not like Taj at all, btw. He's a typical non athletic white guy who can't jump, imo, and I say that with respect, not the racist BS that's been floating around.

However, he's big and tough. He has great character as well, imo, and plays great team defense. He's perfect for Thibbs. He reminds me of Asik a little even though their different.

He's definitely a body banger. He's somewhat unorthodox, imo, and will give guys difficulties checking him cuz of that. He can really score too. I believe we will see more of that as he develops.

His main weakness, imo, is he can't jump at all. I'd be working on his vertical right away with some explosion exercises, myself. If he adds 3-5 inches, he'd be a terror on the boards with his style.

Troy23

Liked Posts:
First, "not scoring"? He led all scorers with 18 last game. Defense, his defense is great. He's not like Taj at all, btw. He's a typical non athletic white guy who can't jump, imo, and I say that with respect, not the racist BS that's been floating around.

However, he's big and tough. He has great character as well, imo, and plays great team defense. He's perfect for Thibbs. He reminds me of Asik a little even though their different.

He's definitely a body banger. He's somewhat unorthodox, imo, and will give guys difficulties checking him cuz of that. He can really score too. I believe we will see more of that as he develops.

His main weakness, imo, is he can't jump at all. I'd be working on his vertical right away with some explosion exercises, myself. If he adds 3-5 inches, he'd be a terror on the boards with his style.

It's definitely not racist, it's true lol. Us Aussies, especially the big blokes, aren't known for our athleticism.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
It's definitely not racist, it's true lol. Us Aussies, especially the big blokes, aren't known for our athleticism.

LOL, funny man! I like a Man that can laugh at himself. Much respect!

Bairstow is pretty quick, however. He won't jump outa the gym, but I've seen him poke away some balls even on smaller, quicker defenders. He seems to have pretty good team instincts and a good basketball IQ as well. I'll take that and his toughness on my team anyday!!!

ps ...

How's are the Aussie Women? I met this blonde Aussie Woman the other day and I fell in Love. If they're all like that, you might have to put another steak on the barbie.... lol