D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rotate Taj, Butler, and even Noah (in the post) on Doug. If he can get his offensively against those guys on him, he can get his against anyone in the NBA.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
No. There are varying degrees of young in cheek. This one was fairly serious. There are permutations as far as what the thread title might mean.

Really? You want to argue about the thread title? Well, take your permutations and stick em 100 degrees up your ........

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Well then I guess the Bulls are destined to fail.....just ask Steven A Smith.......white people are meant to be fans.....not players. Just ask my brother by another mother Skip...i bow to Steven A Smith Bayless

ESPN truly sucks. And has become racist......if they were talking about black players like they are talking about white players it would be a national crisis. Can you say double standard?

Well, this cracker would Love a one on one with Steven! I'd be like Mr. T and my prediction .... pain!

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well then I guess the Bulls are destined to fail.....just ask Steven A Smith.......white people are meant to be fans.....not players. Just ask my brother by another mother Skip...i bow to Steven A Smith Bayless

ESPN truly sucks. And has become racist......if they were talking about black players like they are talking about white players it would be a national crisis. Can you say double standard?

So Kevin Love does not being in Basketball? Nether did Steve Nash? Gasol should have stayed in Spain?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Liked Posts:
Nope....Everyone of them belongs in the NBA. That is my point. Why is everyone making a big deal about what color these guys are. Either they can play or they can't. What difference does their color make?

It's just ironic. I think I read that Chicago has the largest black population in the US. The NBA is enormously popular with black people.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's just ironic. I think I read that Chicago has the largest black population in the US. The NBA is enormously popular with black people.

I can't remember the ass-hole NBA player who said that Larry Bird if he was black would just be another average black player. Anyone remember this?

Ike sure had a way with words didn't he:)